Morrissey live: 7 gigs from 2018

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
42505_42488_IMG_20180310_200437.jpg

Rather than bump a selection of now archived posts,
here's a compilation of gigs from 2018:

Morrissey: 3Arena, Dublin - February 20th, 2018​

Intro / You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / How Soon Is Now? / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / World Peace Is None of Your Business / My Love, I'd Do Anything for You / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Alone Again (Naturally) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart

Credit: Johnky / 320 by FWD

(231mb)

Morrissey: The Genting Arena, Birmingham - February 27th, 2018​

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Home Is A Question Mark / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart

Credit: baby j / FWD

(186mb)

Morrissey: Brixton Academy - March 1st, 2018​

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Judy Is A Punk // Irish Blood, English Heart

Credit: misternicholasbrown / Dime / 320 by FWD

(198mb)

Morrissey: Brighton Centre - March 3rd, 2018​

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Spent The Day In Bed / Back On The Chain Gang / I Bury The Living / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Home Is A Question Mark / Jack The Ripper / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / All You Need Is Me // Irish Blood, English Heart

(188mb)

Morrissey: The Royal Albert Hall - March 7th, 2018​

The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / I Wish You Lonely / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Spent The Day In Bed / Speedway / How Soon Is Now? / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / I'm Not Sorry // Irish Blood, English Heart

(186mb)

Morrissey: London Palladium - March 10th, 2018​

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely (partial) / When You Open Your Legs / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / Top Ten List* / How Soon Is Now? / November Spawned A Monster / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // The Last Of The Famous International Playboys

Credit: baby j / *Automorph / FWD

(105mb)

Morrissey: Alexandra Palace - March 9th, 2018

You'll Be Gone / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / I Wish You Lonely / Glamorous Glue / Who Will Protect Us From The Police? / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / I Bury The Living / Back On The Chain Gang / Spent The Day In Bed / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / My Love, I'd Do Anything For You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Hold On To Your Friends / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Judy Is A Punk / Irish Blood, English Heart

If you only choose one gig from this selection - it should be this one.
It is simply one of the best sounding recordings put out since '88.
The setlist won't appeal to all, but the quality shines.
Vocals are crisp & clear and kudos to German radio for broadcasting it.
(Broadcast on NDR.de on the 4th of July, 2018).

Credit: Unknown via Darkorb / Dime / NDR.de / Eustace Walks (art) / 320 by FWD

(195mb)

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, looks like I missed this one :(. Any chance of reposting Morrissey: Alexandra Palace - March 9th, 2018 ?

Thank you, looks like I missed this one :(. Any chance of reposting Morrissey: Alexandra Palace - March 9th, 2018 ?
Will do so tonight (UK time).
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for posting these...really enjoyed the Alexandra Palace....would it be very cheeky to request a repost of Dublin....was at the gig and really enjoyed it and would be nice to have the audio. Thanks again

Thanks for posting these...really enjoyed the Alexandra Palace....would it be very cheeky to request a repost of Dublin....was at the gig and really enjoyed it and would be nice to have the audio. Thanks again
Can do so this evening.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom