Morrissey is shy

i dont think he is shy as much as he doesnt know how to take people

you cant be shy and sing in front of 1000's of people but i think he is strange with people

I respectfully completely disagree.

I think it's quite possible to be able to stand on a stage and sing because you are confident in what you are doing, but still be incredibly shy and intimidated by unknown social situations.

Agreed. Definitely the case with Moz, I think... but, with Moz, I don't know if it's confidence as much as something much more ethereal than that... but you're very close to the bullseye, i think.

It just comes over as aloofness (?) rather than shyness.
that's often how these things seem to others.

EXACTLY.

And when No. 6 met Moz, he was the most gentle, kind, unassuming, and, yes, shy person that could be imagined. But in a ridiculously good way.

:D

I think he is shy.

But I also think he truly doesn't like most people.I'm like that.I can talk to anybody about anything and have confidence...but only click with certain people.

watch the craig kilborn interview.... he's more nervous than a hooker in church.

Oh he's not that bad. He's just doing a lot upstairs. You can see that in the kilborn interview. It's tough being a genius sometimes.

I think he has social anxiety. It's different from being shy.

I think.

I remember an interview with Jools holland ages ago.They sat at a piano and Moz was painfully shy and uncomfortable.It was painful to watch.

Bless him.

Last edited:
I remember and interview with Jools holland ages ago.They sat at a piano and Moz was painfully shy and uncomfortable.It was painful to watch.

Bless him.

Well I thought i was very enjoyable and funny, saying how he was wearing Stanley Baker's suit and all the boxing prophersies that never came true.

Well I thought i was very enjoyable and funny, saying how he was wearing Stanley Baker's suit and all the boxing prophersies that never came true.

Stanley Bakers suit!LOL

People moaned about his grey trousers on Jools last week but he has actually worn some fashion faux-pas in the past as well!..(I loved the grey trousers by the way).:horny:

Hmm. I think that's just a modern name for exactly the same thing.

Well, being shy makes you all quiet and bashful. Social anxiety makes it so you try to act normal but you trip over your words and feel really nervous.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/515529/introversion_shyness_and_social_anxiety.html?page=2
It says here that social anxiety is just a severe form of shyness... so I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. :)

I have social anxiety though, and I've always felt that Moz acts similar to how I act when I'm with others.

I guess I'm shy too. Who knew?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom