Morrissey is a shemale (or just really, really likes shemales)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I was such a tiny little girl when Steve turned me on to Wayne County and owned all the records by the time I was 17.

my understanding and later scholarly pursuit of all things related to gender non-conformity could be attributed to my beloved Steve. Thanks, Steve. Love you, baby.

FEMALE by Patti Smith (1967)

female. feel male. Ever since I felt the need to
choose I'd choose male. I felt boy rythums when I
was in knee pants. So I stayed in pants.
I sobbed when I had to use the public ladies
room. My undergarments made me blush.
Every feminine gesture I affected from my mother
humiliated me.

I ran around with a pack of wolves. I puked on every
pinafore. Growing breasts was a nightmare. In agner
I cut off my hair and knelt glassy eyed before
god. I begged him to place me in my own barbaric race.
The male race. The race of my choice.

In answer he injected me with all the characteristics
of my gender. sultry. languid. wanton. dip into
summer skirts. go down with a narrow hipped boy
behind a bowling alley. bleed. come. fill my womb.

the misfit massacres the mustang pony just to feel
the soft rise of marilyn monroe against his chest.

bloated. pregnant. I crawl thru the sand. like a
lame dog. like a crab. pull my fat baby belly to
the sea. pure edge. pull my hair out by the roots.
roll and drag and claw like a bitch. like a bitch.
like a bitch.

:cool:

Nothing suggests that Morrissey likes to cross dress... He never got dressed in feminine ways and probably he does not like it for himself.
He obviously likes cross dressed artists and transgender artists.
Though it's similar to a man who likes pin up girls: most men who like pin up girls don't want to be pin up girls themselves.
Maybe you are getting mixed up between something he likes or admires and what he wants to be.
and also, thinking something is cool or interesting and wanting to play around with an artistic or aesthetic idea, is in no way the same thing as identifying with it. when I was, like, 12, there was this movie that I loved, it was...ahem...the three little pigs...the fairy tale theatre version though, which was actually really funny and clever and featured jeff Goldblum as the wolf, and billy crystal as one of the pigs. anyway! jeff goldblums wolf was so f***ing cool, he dressed and acted like a pimp and went around with a cigar in his hand, karate chopping tree branches and then needlessly berating them as they lay lifeless on the ground, and I wanted to BE that wolf. I wanted to talk like him and look like him, I didn't care that he had ears and a tail, or that he was really a man in a costume. he just presented an image that was completely intriguing. but that does not mean that I had some profound deep seated desire to be a wolf or a man or a pimp. it was just the way it all came together that I liked, and sometimes when you find something really interesting or fascinating you don't really know what to do with that fascination, so you dress up as it and assume the attire, as though to do so, to imagine yourself as that thing for a while, would give you a deeper understanding of this thing, and of your fascination for it. sometimes things are fascinating to us precisely because we cant wrap our head around it. it's like when something is beautiful, you have to keep looking at it, because you're not able to take in and process all the beauty at first glance. so if soemthing is itneresting to us, but seems also at a distance to us, we would probably keep ocming back to the idea to understand it better, to find some way to integrate it into our being, to assimiliate it so as to lessen the hooks it has for us. so yes, I think morrissey is definitely fascinated by "she-males" or whatever and maybe would even like to identify with them. but he definitely gives absolutely zero indication of secretly being one himself.

no, really guys, you don't understand. I love Morrissey so much it also pains me to come here now. :(
when I saw him it was like the air was weighted, suddenly heavy with significance, and ive been breathing that air ever since.
You have no idea how much this is reciprocated.

im so bored of gender issues. it was interesting once, in the hands of interesting people. now that it's neato kewl among boring ordinary people to be gender neutral or whatever, it's all quite boring and lame. mostly I hate how ugly girls pretend to be gender neutral or trans just to make themselves more interesting (I know a couple who have done this, so that everyone at work has to start calling them by their new "gender neutral" name which they just made up, and im like if they can be Kaeden now, why cant I be cosima pavlova now? now IM being discriminated against).

Back
Top Bottom