Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone didn’t vote it’s reasonable to assume they would accept the result , since they didn’t bother to give their own view, so MOST people support Brexit

How can you prove anything that you are saying? You cannot, you are simply going on your own assumptions. There are loads of reasons why people don’t vote. I personally have a problem with most of the complacency that many suffer with regards to voting, but to simply tar those people with one brush and claim they would support Brexit is just factually incorrect. I get the point you are trying to make, but you are reaching way too high.

"Interview by Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain."

If you thought that being interviewed by his nephew was as low as it could possibly get for Morrissey...

Why not? Is talking to a young person engaged with politics such a ridiculous thing? At least it's not the Guardian.

He just keeps on finding new ways to plumb the depths. What an absolute disgrace he is.
How's it new? It's just another interview stating opinions which you disagree with. Your contribution to this world is performing dirge like Smith's covers and whining about racism.

It feels good, thanks for asking. If I can make any racists like you so angry that you forget how to spell, then I’m delighted. Thanks again for your interest.

Regards,
WTF.
I don't see any spelling mistakes.the thing about the west of Scotland is that you don't see many other nationalities so its very hard to be racist,iv never spoke to a jewish person,iv never spoken to a black person,we have a sectarian problem not a racist problem which I have pointed out on here many times.

I don't see any spelling mistakes.the thing about the west of Scotland is that you don't see many other nationalities so its very hard to be racist,iv never spoke to a jewish person,iv never spoken to a black person,we have a sectarian problem not a racist problem which I have pointed out on here many times.
This is not the "gotcha" that you think that it is.

If any of the issues on this website have affected you, call 0800-mental.lines are open till midnight tonight.

what is wrong with being 16 no doubt that lad will end up a politician anyone remember William Hague and how he started off
I would be really worried if he did an interview with a Tory blogger. Talk about bigots!

"Migrant boats mean migrant votes" "Do not be afraid of being called racist"

Sweet holy Moses. It's over.
"
" I do not believe that the most important thing about a person is the colour of their skin". Morrissey

Why not? Is talking to a young person engaged with politics such a ridiculous thing? At least it's not the Guardian.

The first thing that came to mind when I read that the interviewer was 16 was J.D. Salinger.

Salinger was notorious for hating interviews and only did them once in a blue moon but he did one time allow some kid to let them interview him for their high school newspaper. I always thought that was kinda cool that Salinger was one of the most famous novelists in America and the only person he would allow to interview him was a high school newspaper.

Between that kid and Morgoth, it looks like Moz is altruistically trying to give these guys some exposure.

Claiming that California Son "charted higher and sold more than my previous one" is a blatant lie- the album charted lower and sold far less in the UK and US than LIHS, and any improvement in any other country was negligible. Not that Morrissey is a paragon of truth these days....

It was clear from the off that this was a exercise in alt-right wingery. I mean just look at Reelfountain she couldn't wait to chime in with responses - practically wetting herself - which I assume she does often. Forever the litmus for racism and intolerance - that's Reelfountain.

His nephew interviewed him last week. A UKipper this week. Who'll be next?

Let's not forget: Morrissey absolutely does not support UKip. He just provides them with exclusive interviews. Pratt.

Morrissey is apparently opposed to animal blood sports yet supports a man and a party (Brexit) that wish to repeal the hunting ban. Double Pratt.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom