Morrissey included in list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article (update: now removed)

Morrissey is included in a list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article about a different singer than I've never heard of.

Has Morrissey said anything specifically about vaccines?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...08-10/joseph-arthur-vaccine-anti-vaxxer-covid
or here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/celebrated-singer-songwriter-famous-fans-120045435.html

The article reads, "By going public with his anti-vaccination position, Arthur has aligned himself with a small group of like-minded musicians, including Eric Clapton, Morrissey, M.I.A. and Van Morrison."

Where are Morrissey's comments about the vaccine?

Update:
The article has subsequently been edited to read:

" For the record:

3:46 p.m. Aug. 11, 2021
An earlier version of this article included Morrissey in a list of musicians who have gone public on anti-vaccination views. Although Morrissey has made negative statements about the pandemic, he hasn’t actually come out against the vaccine."

Last edited:
Does it? Vaccinated are not immune to the virus, and in that recent CNN report, the vaccinated are spreading the virus just the same as the unvaccinated.

You would think so. But more importantly, both are at risk of infection, there’s no immunity. You’re putting yourself at risk in a crowded event situation. There may
be less risk, but the fully vaccinated have also died from the virus.

Actually if you remove both vaccinated and unvaccinated then there’s a much smaller number of infection and thus spread. Which is why I’m surprised that events are being allowed to happen at this point in time.

No I never said ‘man up’ so, no that’s not my opinion.

Maybe ‘pointless’ was not the right word.

But most falsely believe that to be vaccinated means you will then be immune to the virus/death by the virus, and that just isn’t true. Also, I feel that it’s inhumane to demonize and force people into doing something they don’t want to do, in regards to this vaccine and a vaccination status requirement.

I understand what you’re saying, but there’s got to be a better way.
Vaccinated people don’t end up robbing ICU space and ventilators. The number of people suffering due to surgery cancellations, etc. - backside of people with your mentality is well-documented. Don’t wanna get vaccinated? That’s your choice. Just don’t bother heading to the emergency room, if you catch it. No point saving a daft, selfish twat like you. ;)

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he thinks if he receives a vaccination he has to give Mike Joyce half of it.
25% of everything non-publishing related; to do with The Smiths. Any person interested in money would’ve done what Marr did (hand over the initial cash ‘debt’). And yet Morrissey is more interested in money (than Marr) but he didn’t pay up; costing him much, much, more in the long-term. Unravel, speculate, at will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've read 5 of 16 pages of comments...not sure if this has been covered but...

'My personal guess is that Morrissey is fully vaccinated, but doesn't feel the need to publicly share his vaccination status.'

I wonder why fcUKin not!...your starter for 10, lads: are these vaccines Vegan?

I'm double-jabbed for months...so...I'm not Vegan anymore...is Morrissey still claiming to be Vegan for marketing purposes? If so, has he been vaccinated with a jab that was tested on primates?

I was at the Oxford gig with some scientist mates who walked out over the vivisection comments. Fcukin hilarious gig...

Anyway, let's have a heated Mrs Merton debate...my first single now has a question mark ❓in the title. It's 'coming soon' to a cognoscenti record emporium near to you...it references the Oxfird gig...and the Covid vaccines...it's a techno barnstormer innit...well, one version is...

#VegAnarchyInTheUK?

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA?

Sincerely yours

BB

I'm double-jabbed for months...so...I'm not Vegan anymore...is Morrissey still claiming to be Vegan

Morrissey, you are known for your passion for animal rights and have said you are a vegan in previous interviews. Did you - or do you - find any aspect of following the vegan diet difficult? Are there things that you miss?

“I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me.​

I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge. I can't eat anything that has any flavour. I've never had a curry, or coffee, or garlic.​

I'm absolutely hopeless when I'm handed a menu in a restaurant. I go directly to the Kiddie's Meals. If I find baked beans then the night is a huge success. If you ever bring me out to dinner it's important that you also bring a toaster.”​

Morrissey, you are known for your passion for animal rights and have said you are a vegan in previous interviews. Did you - or do you - find any aspect of following the vegan diet difficult? Are there things that you miss?

“I don't eat animals, birds or fish. I don't consider myself to be vegan, vegetarian or carnivorous. I'm just me.​

I refuse to eat anything that had a mother, that's obvious. I've always found food to be very difficult because I only eat bread, potatoes, pasta and nuts... all stodge. I can't eat anything that has any flavour. I've never had a curry, or coffee, or garlic.​

I'm absolutely hopeless when I'm handed a menu in a restaurant. I go directly to the Kiddie's Meals. If I find baked beans then the night is a huge success. If you ever bring me out to dinner it's important that you also bring a toaster.”​

Then he’s not vegan, he doesn’t look like one.

I've read 5 of 16 pages of comments...not sure if this has been covered but...

'My personal guess is that Morrissey is fully vaccinated, but doesn't feel the need to publicly share his vaccination status.'

I wonder why fcUKin not!...your starter for 10, lads: are these vaccines Vegan?

I'm double-jabbed for months...so...I'm not Vegan anymore...is Morrissey still claiming to be Vegan for marketing purposes? If so, has he been vaccinated with a jab that was tested on primates?

I was at the Oxford gig with some scientist mates who walked out over the vivisection comments. Fcukin hilarious gig...

Anyway, let's have a heated Mrs Merton debate...my first single now has a question mark ❓in the title. It's 'coming soon' to a cognoscenti record emporium near to you...it references the Oxfird gig...and the Covid vaccines...it's a techno barnstormer innit...well, one version is...

#VegAnarchyInTheUK?

#VegAnarchyInTheUSA?

Sincerely yours

BB

Vegan organisations are backing the vaccines - vegans should campaign for other ways of testing rather than refuse treatment.

He has an all stodge diet? Typical heavy Vodka drinker. Curry would probably kill him.
He's a beans-on-toast boy!

It's a dual headline tour with The Bluetones, Sleepers new stuff is fantastic. Feeling a bit ropey this morning though!!
That will be ole corona kicking in ,but hey ho at least youre vaxxed !!!

And yet science tells us that most masks are simply not of the right quality to be effective.

It has however been conceded, by science, that their ‘positive’ effect is to maintain a desirable anxiety amongst the population.
Where does “science” tell us that “most masks” are ineffective? Please provide your empirical evidence, along with where you got the information on which masks “most” people are wearing.

The simplemindedness on display here is staggering. Different people have different bodies and different physical preconditions. Johnny has always been small and skinny, even before he was vegan (look at him during the Smiths), Moz has always fluctuated - skinny during the Smiths years, brawny during most of the 90’s and first half of the 2000’s, a bit pudgy during the ROTT and YOR years, and the last decade or so he’s been mostly somewhere in the middle.

The simplemindedness on display here is staggering. Different people have different bodies and different physical preconditions. Johnny has always been small and skinny, even before he was vegan (look at him during the Smiths), Moz has always fluctuated - skinny during the Smiths years, brawny during most of the 90’s and first half of the 2000’s, a bit pudgy during the ROTT and YOR years, and the last decade or so he’s been mostly somewhere in the middle.

Well, you asked!

So, he's Humasexual and Omnivorous.

More nonsense, presumably to evade scrutiny of his backstage rider ( Oh! ..the fun we had with that Zagreb one, eh?! ) and his Milk Is Torture-Slaughter except when gormless Steven is in his cream cakes fetish phase, or pre-emptive in case he's snapped scarfing down a kebab after 6 pints. Such a wanker.

He's a fcUKin phoney...if he wants kids happy meals he'd eat in Asda or Walmart not the poncey eateries I've been in when he theatrically makes an entrance. He's pure Beta cuck, sniffing the tails of real Alpha males like me and Roy Keane. Roy tends to gorge on spuds, funnily enough...it's the Paddy epigenetic ancestor-famine thingy, I guess. I don't really have that because I'm a cosmopolitan libertine gadfly: a real one, not a fake-arse pop star trying to be one. Do one, Morrissey. Clown.

Last edited:
Vegan organisations are backing the vaccines - vegans should campaign for other ways of testing rather than refuse treatment.
PETA are about as Vegan as Morrissey. They're face time attention whoring controversy trolls too on animal issues, but when it comes to the crunch, they're not 'Vegan' anymore either. Nor am I. If you're vaxed up against Covid you're 'post-Vegan'. As I say: #VegAnarchyInTheUK? now has a Q mark on the title...well, the latest version does...FcUKin detest Vegans and that Extinction Rebellion circus. Trustafarian bullshitters living in yurts with dogs on string leads posing as Vegemite. They get right up my FcUKin arse'n'all so they do...

Don't pull my plonker without my express permission, madam...as usual, Morrissey 'fans' chat shit, get banged by BrummieBoy....who puts faux-Vegan fakers to the sword...kneel before me Morrissey, Francione & see the glint of my steel as it swishes down...swish-swish-bish! ...smfh & 😆🤣LOLOLOOOL!!!

"Bring me the head of Dorrissey on a platter!"

BrummieBoy

'Facebook Non-Entity'
&
Interdimensional superstar ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/speaki...francione-i-dont-believe-in-vaccinations/amp/

https://headlines.peta.org/end-experiments-on-animals-for-covid-19/

Last edited:
Morrissey is obese. No shame. No blame: except from himself. His absurd Autobolloxography is fill of gratuitously cruel Fat Shaming anecdotes but...Karma is a bitch, Steven. She keeps receipts. And counts calories in cream cakes...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom