Morrissey included in list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article (update: now removed)

Morrissey is included in a list of "anti-vaxxers" in today's LA Times Article about a different singer than I've never heard of.

Has Morrissey said anything specifically about vaccines?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...08-10/joseph-arthur-vaccine-anti-vaxxer-covid
or here:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/celebrated-singer-songwriter-famous-fans-120045435.html

The article reads, "By going public with his anti-vaccination position, Arthur has aligned himself with a small group of like-minded musicians, including Eric Clapton, Morrissey, M.I.A. and Van Morrison."

Where are Morrissey's comments about the vaccine?

Update:
The article has subsequently been edited to read:

" For the record:

3:46 p.m. Aug. 11, 2021
An earlier version of this article included Morrissey in a list of musicians who have gone public on anti-vaccination views. Although Morrissey has made negative statements about the pandemic, he hasn’t actually come out against the vaccine."

Last edited:
were you visiting a friend?
fail good day GIF by 1331Creative

He's said nothing about the vaccine.

Just shitty research from the LA Times. They are paid. They should check.

Funny how people like yourself should care about the vaccine status of others. It’s as if conformity, rather than health, is the real goal: you’ve deferred and you can’t bear that others aren’t kneeling?
What are you on about, Pug-boy? Don’t get ahead of yourself, ya wee twee twat. Where did I say anything about caring for your vaccine status? I don’t give a shit what you do. I don’t care if you live or die. …nor anyone else, for that matter. I take care of my own. Fak Arf.

Funny how people like yourself should care about the vaccine status of others. It’s as if conformity, rather than health, is the real goal: you’ve deferred and you can’t bear that others aren’t kneeling?
Number of people who care if you’re Covid-vaxxed = ZERO. …and there’s no vaccine for the kind of idiocy you’ve been blessed with.

Wild T didn't choose the pretty pony band aid.
The pretty pony band aid chose Wild T.
The microchip is dermatologically inserted through the bandaid. DM me and I’ll send you the user manual, so you can side-load YouTube. You’re gonna wanna keep yourself educated. 😂

Funny indeed given that the issue of health was the crux of his post, but you cant resist the opportunity to bore us with the kind of “wisdom” that I haven’t heard since I was in a freshman dormitory.
No one, but no one, doubts that you were a good pupil. I can see you swallowed everything.

What are you on about, Pug-boy? Don’t get ahead of yourself, ya wee twee twat. Where did I say anything about caring for your vaccine status? I don’t give a shit what you do. I don’t care if you live or die. …nor anyone else, for that matter. I take care of my own. Fak Arf.
Great. I was right then.

Unfair, but at the same he kind of had it coming. He really should stop with this rebel nonsense and save his goddamn career. He’s not an idiot and it’s a shame he’s being made out to be one.

Shame is the name.

Don't you have have to provide covid passports when flying to / from the UK / US ?

It's very possible he could be anti-vax, and he could very well surprise us all and die.
Stranger things have happened.

There's plenty of bullshit to point out in the world of covid without being lumped in with covid deniers, if there are such people still.

So what? Someone included him in a list of so called anti Vaxxers? Anyone who dares question a hair on the head of the Vaccine squad are labelled anti vaxxers. Not really a high bar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom