Morrissey in talks to appear on The Jonathan Ross Show soon

Jonathan Ross confirms in tweet that his team are in talks with Morrissey to appear on his Saturday night chat show on ITV, The Jonathan Ross Show.

Porbably not as straightforward as just "booking" him - Jonathan Ross will want an interview, won't he? However, he is a fan, and a friend, maybe, just maybe...

Better start building a barricade to hide behind just in case he gives Jonathan an interview.
Steve makes such a dick head of himself when he speaks. Embarrassing full stop.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey should stop drinking and take a long sober look at himself before doing any television interviews. Or writing lyrics.

Prozac & Gin don’t mix very well.

Morrissey should stop drinking and take a long sober look at himself before doing any television interviews. Or writing lyrics.

Prozac & Gin don’t mix very well.

Eric is right. The only face-to-face interviews he'll do these days is when he's smashed, viz the Larry King car-crash. Just give it up, get sober, and be yourself.

This Ferdenzi fellow seems to spend his entire existence stealing jokes and brown-nosing famous people. I'm surprised he has time to eat and shit.

Eric is right. The only face-to-face interviews he'll do these days is when he's smashed, viz the Larry King car-crash. Just give it up, get sober, and be yourself.

Now, now...you have reminded us many, many, many (yawn) times that the most important thing in any post is the FACT. Facts, facts, facts! Can you say FACTUALLY that Moz was "smashed" on Larry King? If not, apologise to the big boys and girls for being silly.

Also, you stated a few weeks ago that Boz had left the band. As you would never lie about anything and are very clever, I can only presume that you accidentally misinterpreted the fact that Boz had not left the band. But you are very clever...so how did this happen? Somebody must have hacked into your account. Good luck tracking them down and bringing them to justice.

Speculation or fact ?
I don't see any signs of being "smashed".
Why are you advising M on a drink problem,only you perceive?

Speculation or fact ?
I don't see any signs of being "smashed".
Why are you advising M on a drink problem,only you perceive?

Thank you for being the voice of reason. If he was “smashed” in that interview then he’s been “smashed” in every interview I’ve witnessed. He’s not immune by any means, we all have our moments. However his stability has always been relatively constant. His middle finger to the industry extends to refusing to engage in the reckless lifestyle all musicians are “supposed” to embrace.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom