Morrissey in Manchester Arena 20.08.16 by SER (video footage, clips, 1:09)

No. To snub you. And others with the same opinion.
Well, he succeeded quite nicely. He got your attention.
Bowie did not care, doesn't care or can't care anymore. Makes no difference.
Moz doesn't care either if people think he hates Bowie.

Well, if Morrissey doesn't care what we think about his attitude to Bowie's passing, then why does he persist in deliberately making a point of not mentioning DB at every opportunity - and especially in such an elaborately contrived and spuriously inclusive eulogy like this one.

Well, if Morrissey doesn't care what we think about his attitude to Bowie's passing, then why does he persist in deliberately making a point of not mentioning DB at every opportunity - and especially in such an elaborately contrived and spuriously inclusive eulogy like this one.
I was at Lloyd Cole at end of August and towards the end of his set he sang the first few lines of Sorrow. I thought it was a nice classy touch. Lloyd Cole is a quality artist.

A truly wonderful video.
Experimental camera angles ( wherever Sammy happened to be standing at the time)
Amount spent in producing it (0utside of Sammy stipend): O

i disagree, it's the perspective of the camera that makes the difference (for me). i feel privileged in a way when i watch the video. my impression is that it's kind of busy on stage, which the audience cannot see. and these gladiolas are real missiles, aren't they?

Agree. The perspective is awesome. The video is wonderful, you can notice it was made with love.

To the rafters.

24l56z9.jpg

no matter how hard moz and sammy work at hiding the empty areas, they dont succeed. look at the top, dark empty areas, and the sides are conveniently left out of the overall picture.

How can one still insist that the arena is empty when there is an hour of clear proof and a picture of a packed arena right above you...... it's quite funny, really

Because he likes to be contrary and when fans expect him to mention Bowie, he won't.
By the way, we can guess and speculate but Moz has not said anything about it.
He hit a nerve there.
I can't believe he is worried about what fans think of it.
He once said, people come and people go.

... we can guess and speculate but Moz has not said anything about it.
He hit a nerve there.
I can't believe he is worried about what fans think of it.

Of course he's not the slightest bit worried about what fans think of it.
However, no one can seriously be in any doubt as to his attitude on this matter.
He says it best, when he says nothing at all.
And that's precisely why he never misses an opportunity to say nothing.

Absolutely brilliant. Loved seeing the concert from Morrissey's eye....imagine being able to sing your life in this way. Yes fate handed it to him but I'm so glad I have Morrissey's songs as the soundtrack to my life. I've been to one Smiths concert and dozens of Morrissey concerts over the years but obviously Manchester always means more....he sounded vocally brilliant and I loved the Morrisseyisms!! Thank you, Sam. Nice momento because I was there. Also thrilled that he mentioned Victoria Wood and Caroline Ahern. I personally feel nothing about the deaths of Bowie or Prince but bloody gutted over Victoria Wood. Moz knows you know. Xxx

It just came to me, in a flash, why he didnt mention Bowie in his comments: the POOR attendance, of course,
it was too much for him, and he cut loose....its all very clear now.

That pan of the first row of people in the audience...I didn't see Julia. Does anyone know if she still goes to all the shows? Of course, the footage may have just missed her, or I may have just missed her.

When I took my son to a concert last year, I pointed her out to him and said, 'look, she runs 'the official' Moz website where information is posted on her site, then gets put on Morrissey-Solo and everyone reads it there, because nobody uses her site'.

Great footage of a brilliant night and even better to watch it back closer up.. especially if you were in the seats like we were, although it was a decent view, watching Moz close up and being in the thick of it all is the only way really.. but I'm afraid my days of being ragged around at the front are long gone!

It was a great weekend with the Salford Lads club as well. :)

Morrissey is one sexy MAN!. The operative word is man, not a male that posts drivel non stop on a fan site and pics apart everything about someone. I don't think he has ever said an unkind word about any of you hate infested "people". Not one word. That is SEXY, he is a better person than me and need less to say, a better person than you.
Oh, and i love the video.

FAIL!

'f*** morrissey-solo.com' t-shirt worn by Morrissey and band in Bradford'

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...orn-by-morrissey-and-band-in-bradford.115745/

If nothing else, this video means that the snub to the late David Bowie can now be seen in all its graceless rancour and spiteful premeditation. It is quite evident that the names of the other departed luminaries - especially Prince - are being cited simply to provide Morrissey with an opportunity to vent his unspeakable contempt for DB, whom he clearly feels did not die "too soon". The accompanying projection of Lady Stardust is sadly exploited as the distasteful icing on this poisonous cake. Darkness and disgrace indeed.

A perfect summation of The Troll Morrissey.

Ludicrous opening. Throw in some 'my life is Opera' stuff to try and appear 'intellectual'. The guy is thick as pig-shit. Possibly the most stupid failure of a pop star ever.

The botz look to the performer !
The botz love the performer !
The performer feeds the botz with bullshit !
The botz follow the performer !
The performer, performs the same old performance !
The numpty nephew of the performer !
Films the performance of the performer !
The same old performance of the performer is then posted on utube !
The botz love the same old footage of the performer !
The botz think its a gift from the performer !
The performer is supposedly a vegan !
The performer however does not have a vegan rider ! :eek:
And so !
And so this is why we say ! ! !
4ck the CrankFraud performer !

STEVE IS ! 4KING ! MURDER ! MURDER ! MURDER ! MURDER !
THE KERRYGOLD IN HIS BIG ! FAT ! 4KIN MOUTH ! MURDER !
AND DO YOU KNOW HOW CHEESE IS MADE ?
OH BUT DOES HE CARE, DOES HE CARE ? DOES HE CARE ?
DO THE BOTZ CARE , DO THEY CARE, DO THEY CARE ?
HAPPY HYPOCRITES, HAPPY HYPOCRITES, HAPPY HYPOCRITES !

WHAT IS THE EXCUSE NOW MOZBOTZ ? ? ? ? ? ?

Meat is murder :laughing::rofl:just look at Stupid Steven and all those stupid mozzbots singing along at the Crankfester arena. Priceless comedy gold, it's really laughable ha ha ha ha ha hah ha, Ho Ho Ho Ho, ha ha ha ha ha :laughing:.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Very insightful. Benny is a wanker :thumbsdown: Benny has a little dick ha ha !
Benny is gay x532 Benny tells lies X 638
Death to Benny the bastard

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom