Morrissey in 1979? - @nb1972 / Twitter

Question Is This Actually Morrissey?

Came across this on Twitter today. It's supposed to be a pic of a young Morrissey. What do you think?

FA_xH80UUAs2-AG

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by Neil Barker in the comments:

Hi everyone. Glad you're all enjoying the photos!

The blonde woman is my auntie Susan (she didn't go out with Billy Duffy) and the other people are Carol (neither her nor Susan went out with Morrissey or Billy Duffy) and Carol's then boyfriend Mike.

It is 100% Morrissey though I agree that the first photo looks nothing like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine. Someone was once in the same photograph as a non-white person, and to some here, that is conclusive proof of his non-bigotry. I wonder how that logic translates into other areas in their life?

Last edited:
What's your problem? He's showing you some stuff you never saw before, and your first reaction is to have a go at him, and assume his feelings while doing so - why assume so much? You have literally never seen this before and you are questioning the motives from the get-go. What is wrong with you?
So, the obsessed nut-job, UnclePeter, who has repeatedly claimed to know what Morrissey is thinking and then posted his invented truth on this very site, has just asked "why assume so much?" - I need to lie down.

:lbf:

FFS look at the photo at on the left, its a chinese dude not moz:)
of all the trolls in the world, al haslam and skinny are going to have moz pics:lbf:
fake troll pic :hammer:

The blonde woman is my auntie Susan (she didn't go out with Billy Duffy) and the other people are Carol (neither her nor Susan went out with Morrissey or Billy Duffy) and Carol's then boyfriend Mike.

It is 100% Morrissey though I agree that the first photo looks nothing like him.

Thanks for clearing that up, Neil! And sorry in advance for all the abuse you will get from the lunatics here.

The guy in grey could be a 20-year-old Morrissey.

If we consider avoiding eye contact and shyness as a sign.

Thanks for clearing that up, Neil! And sorry in advance for all the abuse you will get from the lunatics here.
To be fair to the lunatics on here, any abuse is being aimed squarely at everyone's favourite pamphlet creator, Dave Haslam.

Thank you for sharing the photos, Neil.

Cheers for sharing, they're interesting pictures.

Apologies in advance for the torrent of abuse you are about to receive from Balkan lunatics and Californian hairdressers, however.

it's definately him, and it's quite obvius, the first pic just washed him out because of the flash or the quality of the photo .
Love those photos, it's so interesting to see him pre-smith, he looks so cute.

WTF? Auntie?
the troll is 70 yr old and the imaginary 100 yr old 'auntie' suddenly 'found'
a photo of Moz and gave it, to all people, to a troll who is troll mates with top troll and hater
al-haslaam? :lbf:
this nonsense reminds me of the non fungus fungi :hammer:

:laughing:

Banned Budd verifies the troll photos:)

ps Croatia is not balkans, fake troll propaganda.

:hammer:

WTF? Auntie?
a photo of Moz and gave it, to all people, to a troll who is troll mates with top troll and hater
like clockwork.

so far the following trolls have 'verified' the fake troll photo:

Skinnyo_O
al Halsaam:turban:
Neil the troll 'mate':oldman:
banned budd🤡
sister poet:dancer:

more 'troll verifications' expected soon from the other trolls. :hammer:

WTF? Auntie?
My auntie is 62, not 100.

Cheers for sharing, they're interesting pictures.

Apologies in advance for the torrent of abuse you are about to receive from Balkan lunatics and Californian hairdressers, however.
You're welcome and thanks for the warning :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom