Morrissey has single-handedly sunk the sales of his solo recordings and The Smiths

Well split the difference then, but hardly a sackable offence.

If your own band members don't appreciate your talent enough to tolerate your views, why even play with them any more?

The idea that this person I've never heard of from a band that I don't care about was cancelled and that this is somehow a major violation is hilarious. As far as I'm aware this is something that happened within his band so maybe they just don't want to promote a right wing viewpoint. Or maybe they don't want to be political at all. Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe but I don't care.

If he had been kicked out for supporting Antifa would the same snowflakes be offended?

Anyway, as far as I'm aware Mumford & Sons is one of those bands that you hear while you're ordering your latte at Starbucks and trying to gtfo of there asap, and the Trump era is over. They are punishing this dude for jeopardizing their livelihood most likely and not because anyone cares what some random musician thinks. As far as I know they're not being played on the radio so those Starbucks plays matter.

Andy Ngo is hardly a reputable journalist. He's just another social media personality milking the current situation to gain fame and make money. Now while Winston Marshall should be able to have opinions about him and be able to express them he works for a corporation called Mumford & Sons. When he tweets he represents them. So they have the right to shut him down.
He could quit and continue to say whatever he wants, but if he wants to be associated with this commercial entity, Mumford & Sons, then he has to make compromises.
If you find this offensive don't buy their records, which should be easy since you probably never did anyway.

The idea that this person I've never heard of from a band that I don't care about was cancelled and that this is somehow a major violation is hilarious. As far as I'm aware this is something that happened within his band so maybe they just don't want to promote a right wing viewpoint. Or maybe they don't want to be political at all. Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe but I don't care.

If he had been kicked out for supporting Antifa would the same snowflakes be offended?

Anyway, as far as I'm aware Mumford & Sons is one of those bands that you hear while you're ordering your latte at Starbucks and trying to gtfo of there asap, and the Trump era is over. They are punishing this dude for jeopardizing their livelihood most likely and not because anyone cares what some random musician thinks. As far as I know they're not being played on the radio so those Starbucks plays matter.

Andy Ngo is hardly a reputable journalist. He's just another social media personality milking the current situation to gain fame and make money. Now while Winston Marshall should be able to have opinions about him and be able to express them he works for a corporation called Mumford & Sons. When he tweets he represents them. So they have the right to shut him down.
He could quit and continue to say whatever he wants, but if he wants to be associated with this commercial entity, Mumford & Sons, then he has to make compromises.
If you find this offensive don't buy their records, which should be easy since you probably never did anyway.

WTF??? its not a major violation because as far as 'you are AWARE' 🤥 Mumford and Sons only plays in Starbuck when you are orderings????? but he is JEOPORDIZING their livelihood despite they having none to speak of since they only get played in Starbuck when you are ordering????😑

No go on AndyNgo?😐 Fake C that makes no sense since I doubt Kmart are excited at being associated with your psycho babbles but they man up and respect your freedom of speech.🏋️‍♂️

However as for incoherence this psycho babble rates a 🥇
🏓

Thing is - the banjo guy from Mumford & Sons (whose dad is financing Andrew Neill's GB news) recanted his right-wing endorsement when he realised it was hurting his bank balance, and those of his band members. It will come to Morrissey too, because he cares only about the money, but it will be way, way too late, and it won't be about a change in position or ideology - it will be about the desire for money.
"recanted"?
for reading a book.

@ Morrissey Other members of your band and The Smiths have children. Quit being a prick.
It should be their own parents who provide for their own children. Most of the children are now grown up.

Do they look to Morrissey as a father figure? Are any of the children (who are probably now grown up) close to Morrissey?

Johnny Marr is wealthy thanks to Morrissey. Mike Joyce is wealthy thanks to Morrissey. They are all wealthy thanks to Morrissey. What more does Morrissey need to do or give?

Nile Marr is grown up he is an adult and he accused Morrissey of being a racist. Nile Marr went to private schools and he has a pretty good lifestyle.

I heard that Mike Joyce is now a grandfather.

Morrissey doesn't have any children of his own but he is close to his nephews. Morrissey is a great very generous and giving person!

It should be their own parents who provide for their own children. Most of the children are now grown up.

Do they look to Morrissey as a father figure? Are any of the children (who are probably now grown up) close to Morrissey?

Johnny Marr is wealthy thanks to Morrissey. Mike Joyce is wealthy thanks to Morrissey. They are all wealthy thanks to Morrissey. What more does Morrissey need to do or give?

Nile Marr is grown up he is an adult and he accused Morrissey of being a racist. Nile Marr went to private schools and he has a pretty good lifestyle.

Morrissey doesn't have any children of his own but he is close to his nephews. Morrissey is a great very generous and giving person!
f*** off Andrea

🤒

true without Moz no wig collection:straightface:
they all wouldnt have been lawnmowers
and would all be drinking lagers in their council houses:mad:
Moz would still be paying for all lawnmower families but indirectly:blushing:

Morrissey hasnt sunk the sales of the smiths. Luckily his name isn't in the name of the group. But he certainly has sunk and is sinking his solo sales, and most of all his prospects of ever getting a record deal and radio airplay for new songs. It's nothing to do with his age as some delusional types would have you believe, and everything to do with his far right political campaigning. Tom jones and cliff richard, both in their 80s, have had radio support for their new singles in the last few months. Radio has never been less ageist.

:rolleyes:

Moz latest release was NO 1💪

who was NO 1 in his latest release?? MOZ💪

WHO HAS A 'NEW CD' THAT DOESNT EXIST????>👉💂‍♀️👈:lbf:

WHO IS SRAMOTAN??>> the one and only mini twat>👉💂‍♀️👈

announcing non existing new cds FFS whats going on with his weak mind??

How is Johnny wealthy thanks to Morrissey? It's rather opposite.

That's funny. Just you wait till Sam & Moz threaten the programme. But as before, not a damn thing will happen, because imagine it going to a court, the judge disagreeing with them, and then everyone is legally entitled to call him a racist, as it will have been proven in court, and there's nothing he can do about it.

So in summary, they will stamp their feet, and nothing will happen.
Dreadful grammar. You need to learn how to use commas correctly.

Thing is - the banjo guy from Mumford & Sons (whose dad is financing Andrew Neill's GB news) recanted his right-wing endorsement when he realised it was hurting his bank balance, and those of his band members. It will come to Morrissey too, because he cares only about the money, but it will be way, way too late, and it won't be about a change in position or ideology - it will be about the desire for money.
It’ll come down to how broke he is, probably dependent on how many houses he has. I’d imagine his spending is quite high, virtually zero income for the last year. If he’s as tight as we think he’s probably got quite a high level of savings to fall back on, depends on how resistant he is to spending it

And where is this Tweet of Moz's praising Andy's book that has garnered 58 posts here? Not on Twitter.

I think Moz could easily make money writing book reviews though I'm not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom