morrissey frink thread!

Tell you what, though - if you enjoy this sort of thread, you'd enjoy yourself on vicarinatutugal's Live Journal community, morrissey_shot. You need an Lj account to be a member, but it's very easy and a basic account (which you can pretty-up with all sorts of Moz-related eye-candy) is free :)

Have any of You the Book

MORRISSEY SHOT by Linder Sterling :

page 20 from Caird Hall Dundee 15/05/91 - That photo could well be called Wilde about Morrissey if someone asked Me

or even called - From the one You left behind (no that was ironic if You see where the Bouncer is)

page 22 the same girl Wilde about Morrissey (btw she does look like a nice chica)

Re: Moz-snogging?

The Cat's Mother said:
Hmm..... no I've not seen a Moz-snogs-another-(non-gender-specific)-person pic, but on Livejournal, someone photoshopped together two pics of Moz, so that he appears to be snogging himself.:D

I've never seen pics of Moz kissing anyONE, but there is that lovely picture of him kissing a typewriter! (how appropriate, right? :) ) Does anyone have that photo at their fingertips?

I believe this is the picture:

Moz829.jpg

vivaissy, I'll try to find the pics of Moz kissing his image; sadly, I don't have them at hand.

Madi@, yes Morrissey Shot is a fantastic set of photographs. I love Linder.

xo, math+

Here's Morrissey preparing to kiss "someone". ;-)

mannequin.jpg

thanks math!

vicar, i thought you meant morrissey in stockings!! now that would be a photo!

i also have the moz shot book, there are some wonderful photos in there, but i'm without a scanner!

i have a LJ account...vivaissy.livejournal.com...so i'm off to scour vicar! :)

vivaissy said:
thanks math!

vicar, i thought you meant morrissey in stockings!! now that would be a photo!

i also have the moz shot book, there are some wonderful photos in there, but i'm without a scanner!

i have a LJ account...vivaissy.livejournal.com...so i'm off to scour vicar! :)
well visvaissy if your going to shot you may be there some time lol. Plenty to keep you busy there. :D

Thanks for all these yummmy photos! I'm off to have a really cold shower!!!:)

If someone could please post those scrummy piccies of Moz that Linder took when she did the 'rays of light casting lines on Mozzers back' etc..photos.

I've got the pictures in my head but they need releasing on this forum!

Manic Rose said:

The top photo should come with an 18 Certificate!
He isn't about to spank his monkey is he?! ;)
Just love that bum.. lick lick lick..

More bum photos please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

943d6913.jpg

I don't know why, but I really like this one...
c56d525d.jpg

Oh and this one...
8c15adeb.jpg

And Finally for now-
Sorry If any of them have been uploaded before.:(

Back
Top Bottom