morrissey frink thread!

i wish i were a flower....
mozflower.jpg

do you think morrissey knows he is so loved?
ah, i hope he does
*soppy cow*

vicarinatutugal said:
Moz n Marr awwww :D
a Marr frink thread in the other music section... i could go for that :rolleyes:
really, i think johnny's gorgeous (which is an odd word to use in describing a male lol)

Look at those little feet!

Marr's just so tiny - it's fascinating. He looks like he's lying on a cot blanket in this pic. Yes, we need a Significant Others photo thread on Other Music. :)

Gene Simmons, eat your heart out! :eek:

I think Moz is doing his best impersonation of the little critter from "Alien" here. I approve.

Attachments

• tongue.JPG
    tongue.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 202
Re: Look at those little feet!

The Cat's Mother said:
Marr's just so tiny - it's fascinating. He looks like he's lying on a cot blanket in this pic. Yes, we need a Significant Others photo thread on Other Music. :)

yes, he looks an inch tall in that photo.

Re: Look at those little feet!

cats mother, do you think there is any of morrissey actually kissing anyone?
i love those photos with johnny, why couldnt he make a decent man out of morrissey? kiss him you fool - he loves you!

Moz-snogging?

Hmm..... no I've not seen a Moz-snogs-another-(non-gender-specific)-person pic, but on Livejournal, someone photoshopped together two pics of Moz, so that he appears to be snogging himself.:D

There's that photo of him kissing a poster of his own face (actually maybe a video screen grab) and that one of him kissing his reflection. Never seen one of him kissing a person-not-himself though. xo, math+

Hi, Math!

Yes, I know the image you mean, but the one I'm referring to is a manip Diana came up with as an icon on LJ. I think she's used it on "shot" and on a certain other community *ahem* ;)

Back
Top Bottom