morrissey frink thread!

The Cat's Mother said:
Do we have any nice shots of his feet? I think we should have a foot-thread. Or a sexeh-pics-of-the-lads thread. :)
ooo im all for both of those...
feet well hmmm this is about all i could come up with on short notice.. of course there is those nice otter jumper pictures with the socks thats always a nice one..

It's not there! Gimme sockie-foot-goodness and NOW!

Is this a bad time to mention that I assumed "frink" was a hybrid of frig and wank? Yes, well I'll get meself back to the gutter, then...

The Cat's Mother said:
It's not there! Gimme sockie-foot-goodness and NOW!

Is this a bad time to mention that I assumed "frink" was a hybrid of frig and wank? Yes, well I'll get meself back to the gutter, then...
well i would have been surprised if you had not thought of it as something rather dirty!
I am looking for the stockinged one as we speak.. I think Helen may have it, I was sure I did too.... *starts to peer at 2000 morrissey pics*

Re: helps if i upload the fecking pic!

The Cat's Mother said:
Never mind the feet..... that picture frame's dreadful!

As is the picture it frames:rolleyes:

bare.png

Re: yum

vicarinatutugal said:
It was something similar to this one, its just as sexay...

vicar, am i too innocent? i can't tell what this pic is!!!

Re: yum

vicarinatutugal said:
ooo can you not! its morrissey's hip and middle during november spawned a monster! here is another beauty..

oooooooooh *gasp* :eek: :o
i can see it now!!
what is he doing????????????????

Re: Is he about to....

just realised, cats mother, you have the perfect avatar for this thread!! ;)

Re: Is he about to....

Ah, except that this fine trouser-profile belongs not to Morrissey, but to the pleasingly-engineered Mr Alain Whyte!

Back
Top Bottom