morrissey frink thread!

It means "fat girls of slightly above-average intelligence, alone at home on a Thursday night, wishing they had even the remotest familiarity with a penis, posting pin-up after pin-up in the hope that enough frinking via said pin-ups will somehow equate to actual sex."

Hahaha, strange that you know me. (except the intelligence and fat part.)

Hubba Bubba....Frinky Dinky!!

mozstewartkj0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where's all the Morrissey-walking-through-the-lobby-of-the-hotel and Morrissey-ducking-into-the-car-that-whisks-him-away-frink this tour that helps me imagine normal life. :o I love that stuff.

Here you go CG. Not a great picture by any stretch of the imagination but you can see the gorgeous jacket he had on when he left after the gig at Stoke :o)

P1040682.jpg

Here you go CG. Not a great picture by any stretch of the imagination but you can see the gorgeous jacket he had on when he left after the gig at Stoke :o)

P1040682.jpg

Awwwwww thanks. :sweet: His assistant sure has on a fancy hat. :p

So beautiful. So perfect.

what attracts you to the multi-millionaire Morrissey?

I wish to be lavished in jewels and robed in fine silks from the fruits of his musical effort :crazy: Physically I'm attracted to his masculinity with a hint of feminine mystique. Emotionally I'm attracted to the fact that he's a fighter. In this particular photo I am attracted to his strength and vulnerability in the light that he is attached to something much bigger and undefinable and it makes me feel, I dunno. Less alone. Which strengthens the attraction.

On second thought, he could lavish me with a gold crown. FOR MY MOUTH. :D

tumblr_lqe68nELnD1r1e4oio1_1280.jpg

Any frinkers care to enlighten me if this photo has done the rounds before? I'd never seen it before, certainly charming. :flowers:

tumblr_lqe68nELnD1r1e4oio1_1280.jpg

Any frinkers care to enlighten me if this photo has done the rounds before? I'd never seen it before, certainly charming. :flowers:

That's the same little boy he's holding on Years of Refusal, isn't it? Sebastien?

562888-morissey-avec-sa-tres-belle-chemise-637x0-3.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom