morrissey frink thread!

Before it vanishes from ebay, does anyone know where the original picture from this t-shirt is from?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Morrissey-The-S...in_0?hash=item2303167931&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

It's a photograph Moz deployed for promotional purposes re:'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' single in February 1989; press ads, fly posters, etc. (and t-shirts apparently, although I'd never seen one before now)
I have no idea who took the photograph, but if you study it (which I have, at length ~ particularly the 60"x40" poster I have of it!) Moz is actually sitting upside down, topless, on a lounge couch. As one does....
y3f935

This is the smaller vintage 20"x30" version I have.
It's a lovely poster :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Oh how my thoughts get dirty when I see the pics of his wet tongue.:horny:

I wanna go to Vegas but so far haven't convinced any friends to take the trip w/ me.:( (still working on a couple of friends although I'm not sure my pleading will do any good if they can't get away).

Oh how my thoughts get dirty when I see the pics of his wet tongue.:horny:

I wanna go to Vegas but so far haven't convinced any friends to take the trip w/ me.:( (still working on a couple of friends although I'm not sure my pleading will do any good if they can't get away).

;):blushing:

edit: oh wow, my 100th post! i think most of them are here in the frink :p

that second picture,i love it but i don't get this expression - is it good or bad when he looks like this to the crowd? :o

congratz on your 100th post
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if he'd look at me like that... you know, at least I could say after that he looked at me! :lbf:

congrats to you too! :highfive: :guitar:

Ah yes... it was ME! :horny: ;)

Very cool! I wish I had video or a picture of when he looked at me.:( I was so freaked out I could barely take it in properly. At least I have audio thanks to someone who recorded the concert but oh how I wish there was video. Of course it was at a venue super strict on the cameras/recorders :(

These were posted recently by other members on other threads, but I thought they belonged here too.

Posted by ivaproblem in the thread Why Does Morrisey Wear Two Watches?:
mozz.jpg

Photo below taken by solo member Irish Budd last year at he Old Oak Pub in Cork. Posted by Irish Budd in the thread Pubs and Morrissey. I like it A LOT!!!! :horny: :
SSA42313.jpg

It's a photograph Moz deployed for promotional purposes re:'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' single in February 1989; press ads, fly posters, etc. (and t-shirts apparently, although I'd never seen one before now)
I have no idea who took the photograph, but if you study it (which I have, at length ~ particularly the 60"x40" poster I have of it!) Moz is actually sitting upside down, topless, on a lounge couch. As one does....
y3f935

This is the smaller vintage 20"x30" version I have.
It's a lovely poster :)

Thanks, joe frady! It's beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom