Morrissey expresses gratitude for loving messages after his son Dude's death - "so little time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/so-little-time

SO LITTLE TIME
January 21, 2020

"My deepest thanks to all the loving messages that reached me on the sudden death yesterday of my son, Dude. Of course, I'll be an emotional wreck for months and months to come. But … haven't I always been? Dude will always go wherever I go. He is me.
Believe me, heartfelt thanks."
- Morrissey.

full

photograph S.E.R.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey jockstrap, cheer the f*** up won't ya?..i'm 75 nxt week n still goin...unfortunately.
I actually want to die but sadly i keep waking up in the morning which is a real shitter i tell ya. I curse that god fella everyday. I haven't forgiven jesus at all. So everyday I have to sit thru another day on mozsolo reading all that skinny shit. Jeez what a f***wit he is. I keep telling myself there is a better world & thinking well, there must be...so am just waiting around for that really. Am hoping not to be here 2moro, but you never get what yu want in life so i guess i'll be back on here playing the waiting game, again. Life's shit n then you have to keep living it.

Sounds like someone needs to get themselves a cat.

It's not your son it's a f***ing cat. People that refer to their pets as kids are ridiculous babies. Go get another cat. Or better yet, make a decent record!

I can't be arsed calculating, but what proportion of posts on his, errr, 'site' are death-related? A guess - 40% to 50% right now
A little trail of catsick in tribute to Dude and we thank oh master Skinny.

It's not your son it's a f***ing cat. People that refer to their pets as kids are ridiculous babies. Go get another cat. Or better yet, make a decent record!
Fair point and humans do tend to humanise pets killing their natural instincts along the way.

Vegans with cats makes me giggle.

Morrissey is not a baby, he’s a man... dude is now a was.. not an it’s. And the point of this post was ???? I bet you tortured animals when you were a small child , all you annons are the same, faceless shit heads who gob off about things that other people care about... not that I mind , gives me something to do at this ungodly hour, sitting here watching the chase earning £40 an hour... carry on dick splash your entertaining me better than some of the more established trolls that I could mention...

And if you dared to inform us of your name, I could have give you a mention tonight at 23.00...

Maybe someone read this forum for him and didn't tell him about the mean cat jokes.

I made a post years ago about how Moz should hire some techy kid from santa monica community college to design a website where he could sell his own printed shirts and other merch. Like a year later his M-porium launched. So yeah, I was convinced his people read every post.

Morrissey is not a baby, he’s a man... dude is now a was.. not an it’s. And the point of this post was ???? I bet you tortured animals when you were a small child , all you annons are the same, faceless shit heads who gob off about things that other people care about... not that I mind , gives me something to do at this ungodly hour, sitting here watching the chase earning £40 an hour... carry on dick splash your entertaining me better than some of the more established trolls that I could mention...
scroll on by,if these anons cant be bothered to make an account then why should I be bothered to read their posts.

I made a post years ago about how Moz should hire some techy kid from santa monica community college to design a website where he could sell his own printed shirts and other merch. Like a year later his M-porium launched. So yeah, I was convinced his people read every post.
if it was done a week later you would have a point but a year later is a bit of a stretch to say M and his people read your post.

if it was done a week later you would have a point but a year later is a bit of a stretch to say M and his people read your post.

Maybe it was done a week later but they did not release it to Morrissey until his post dated cheque/check cleared.

Morrissey should change the cover of the new album to feature Dude. It would also be a nice irony given the album's title.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom