Morrissey expresses gratitude for loving messages after his son Dude's death - "so little time"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/so-little-time

SO LITTLE TIME
January 21, 2020

"My deepest thanks to all the loving messages that reached me on the sudden death yesterday of my son, Dude. Of course, I'll be an emotional wreck for months and months to come. But … haven't I always been? Dude will always go wherever I go. He is me.
Believe me, heartfelt thanks."
- Morrissey.

full

photograph S.E.R.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Baz you thick shit he was talking abt skinny...you still on the sherry FFS? LMAO.
Oops... no sherry tonight as I’m on my forth night shift, I’ll blame lack of sleep for this social blunder...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Clearly he reads Morrissey-solo...
I'd say he meant messages from friends and tour crew and people 'in his world'. I doubt if Moz or his camp read Moz Solo. Every second post is vindictive abuse. But maybe he does. Surely he's too busy to be reading this site?

Hey jockstrap, cheer the f*** up won't ya?..i'm 75 nxt week n still goin...unfortunately.
I actually want to die but sadly i keep waking up in the morning which is a real shitter i tell ya. I curse that god fella everyday. I haven't forgiven jesus at all. So everyday I have to sit thru another day on mozsolo reading all that skinny shit. Jeez what a f***wit he is. I keep telling myself there is a better world & thinking well, there must be...so am just waiting around for that really. Am hoping not to be here 2moro, but you never get what yu want in life so i guess i'll be back on here playing the waiting game, again. Life's shit n then you have to keep living it.
well you are 75,what did you expect.

I'd say he meant messages from friends and tour crew and people 'in his world'. I doubt if Moz or his camp read Moz Solo. Every second post is vindictive abuse. But maybe he does. Surely he's too busy to be reading this site?
I can confirm that he reads Solo and that the message in part was directed at those here who sent their condolences and support.

I am so close to him I even know his nickname for people here.

I can't be arsed calculating, but I wonder what proportion of your posts are embarrassing, know-f***-all, tedious, repetitive shite. A guess - 99% to 100% right now and for the past 10 years.

You utter, utter twat.

FFS Skinny is muslim and muslims are anti pet:censored:
they are very cruel towards them:censored:

I can confirm that he reads Solo and that the message in part was directed at those here who sent their condolences and support.

Ok.. thanks Boz

Morrissey calls Lanterns "Comrade Ribbentrop".

He likes CG and calls her "Sweetie".

For some reason he calls Skinny "Corky".

I cannot tell you what he calls David and has done since the incident.

He wants to write a song about Robby and call it Bobby (well he did)

Urbanus is "Professor Sweden" and he can laugh at his posts until he chokes himself coughing.

More to follow.....

FFS Skinny is muslim and muslims are anti pet:censored:
they are very cruel towards them:censored:
First he was jewish and now he is muslim. He used to love meat and now he's vegan.

Someone should send him underwear with the weekday on them so he could at least get something right.

I reckon it's blikey bull ox Hollywood Forever doesn't allow pets. I reckon they would give the California Son a pass and let Dude have a plot next to the California Son's plot considering the California Son runs LA m8 daft twat tit c*** inn nnnnn nn nn nnnnnn nnn n n nnn it.

Oops... no sherry tonight as I’m on my forth night shift, I’ll blame lack of sleep for this social blunder...

I’ve ordered some black coffee for you Bazza from Costa :thumb:
Should be with you in ten.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hi Diesel :tiphat:
Thinking of you having to put up with Pansie Pete now that The Dude Is Dead.
No doubt my list of Benny song titles made him chuckle :thumb:

TTFN

Doesn't look like Dude was declawed. I wonder how many birds he slaughtered in his day.

No time to drink it benny, I’ve got my carpet slippers on and watching the chase, and getting paid, honest...

Forgot to mention I was watching the international bowls on BBC 2 before the chase.... anyhow I finish my night shift in a few hours, will be back on the sherry tonight after I’ve been to my quiz tonight. I shall start insulting at 23.00 this evening... let battle commence once again, just hope your on better form than you were last Saturday nigh/ Sunday morning... I was very disappointed with your preformance ... you need to up your game.. getting lazy benny...

Benny... what are your thoughts on boy86 AKA jam eater????? I would be interested to know?? My thoughts are that he is ill educated, common and corse , crude and vulgar... normally useful traits on here, but I can’t get away with him!!! Funny lot them shit kickers from Whitehaven you know. Has anyone ever been to Whitehaven!!!! Workington, just up the coast is much more refined of course, nicer people, more genteel and better educated

Doesn't look like Dude was declawed. I wonder how many birds he slaughtered in his day.
Hopefully many for a cat to live a fulfilling life. Birds are flying rats and even The Happy Mondays knew that.

China's SARS virus is all about birds. We should kill all birds the only dinosaurs that have been proven.

I have sympathy. The cat looks cute. It's a sad thing to lose a pet.

But, there is always a but. Robert Smith lost both parents and his older brother in 2019 and didn't post it to TheCure.com. So a bit of perspective is needed when a cat dies. A cat is not a son. It's a cat. Cats spend their lives killing other animals and its a miracle they live a month when you see what they get up to.

I have to disagree. Pets are like family members to many people, including myself. We use terms of endearment such as being a fur-parent to them. Why trivialize something that is meaningful to someone else. Inner value, one that deeply moves us, isn't derived from physiological &genetic traits of another..be open to the beauty in life, one outside of a textbook.

Hopefully many for a cat to live a fulfilling life. Birds are flying rats and even The Happy Mondays knew that.

China's SARS virus is all about birds. We should kill all birds the only dinosaurs that have been proven.

It's a misconception that cats (domestic) like to kill, and eat their prey. Sure, they like to hunt ,as an instinct, but they do not necessary kill, intentionally. Their learned behavior is to eat what is fed to them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom