Morrissey demands his Jakarta concert be a meat-free zone - Coconuts Jakarta

No surprising news re. Jakarta (but nice photos)

Meat Free Jakarta Concert:

Excerpt:

"One of the specific things [Morrissey asked] for the #MorrisseyJKT concert is that no meat products be sold in the concert area," concert promoter KiosPLAY wrote in a statement received by Kompas yesterday.

...In addition to banning meat, Morrissey also stipulated that smoking, selfie sticks and professional cameras including Go-Pros not be allowed in the concert space.

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprising news re. Jakarta (but nice photos)

Meat Free Jakarta Concert:

Excerpt:

"One of the specific things [Morrissey asked] for the #MorrisseyJKT concert is that no meat products be sold in the concert area," concert promoter KiosPLAY wrote in a statement received by Kompas yesterday.

...In addition to banning meat, Morrissey also stipulated that smoking, selfie sticks and professional cameras including Go-Pros not be allowed in the concert space.

Cancellation in 3,2,1...

The NFL doesn't have a team in wherever this place is. There is no football stadium. Ex golfing range is more up to where Morrissey would be playing in a place called Jacarty.

image.jpeg
The NFL doesn't have a team in wherever this place is. There is no football stadium. Ex golfing range is more up to where Morrissey would be playing in a place called Jacarty.

Football is an old English game that's played throughout the world, even in the United States where they try hard but get the name of the sport wrong. Quite a nice stadium in Jakarta by the look of the pictures on Google

Oh 4ck off Steven you CrankFraud hypocrite troll ! :laughing:

" Look at me everyone I'm still relevant " ! :ha-no:

Cheese bleeds you fecking eejit, what don't you understand you clown ? Your only hope in life these days is waiting/hoping for the British monarchy to pass away before you do of the everlasting cancer so you can rake in on one last big pay day kerching ! ! !

Technical rider is MURDER ! You have been outed by one of your own super fans ! Ladies and Gents please put your hands together for Mr Dickie Felton for his undercover work exposing the menu served at the last CrankFruad performance at the Manchester arena 2016 :clap::ahhh::clap::ahhh: Nice one Dickie !

Bulbous love words ! Moo, moo, chow, chow for now ! :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

'Morrissey also stipulated that smoking, selfie sticks and professional cameras including Go-Pros not be allowed in the concert space.'

Smoking, OK. Vocal diva stuff. Selfie sticks? LOL! Morrissey looks out at the motley crew who've turned up at the golf course/supper club and realises they're there to photograph themselves for their mates during MIM and all the boring WPINOYB, not to photo the decrepit old cancer stick onstage. They just post pics of him when he was in The Smiths...so he bans selfie sticks...."it's gold, Jerry!...GOLD!"

I bet it will be as epic as the night Katy Perry landed on stage in Jakarta!

Katy Perry Kisses a Fan on Stage in Jakarta, Indonesia

You know the English started using the word soccer before Americans right?
The governing body is the FA. The Football Asociation. We may have started the usage or invented the word soccer but I'm sure it's in use in relation to the American version of the sport. No one in England calls it soccer.

The governing body is the FA. The Football Asociation. We may have started the usage or invented the word soccer but I'm sure it's in use in relation to the American version of the sport. No one in England calls it soccer.

America is very like England - except, off course, for the language. ;)

'Morrissey also stipulated that smoking, selfie sticks and professional cameras including Go-Pros not be allowed in the concert space.'

Smoking, OK. Vocal diva stuff. Selfie sticks? LOL! Morrissey looks out at the motley crew who've turned up at the golf course/supper club and realises they're there to photograph themselves for their mates during MIM and all the boring WPINOYB, not to photo the decrepit old cancer stick onstage. They just post pics of him when he was in The Smiths...so he bans selfie sticks...."it's gold, Jerry!...GOLD!"
Freaking love the Seinfeld reference. That line is a classic. Well played.

Oh 4ck off Steven you CrankFraud hypocrite troll ! :laughing:

" Look at me everyone I'm still relevant " ! :ha-no:

Cheese bleeds you fecking eejit, what don't you understand you clown ? Your only hope in life these days is waiting/hoping for the British monarchy to pass away before you do of the everlasting cancer so you can rake in on one last big pay day kerching ! ! !

Technical rider is MURDER ! You have been outed by one of your own super fans ! Ladies and Gents please put your hands together for Mr Dickie Felton for his undercover work exposing the menu served at the last CrankFruad performance at the Manchester arena 2016 :clap::ahhh::clap::ahhh: Nice one Dickie !

Bulbous love words ! Moo, moo, chow, chow for now ! :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Yawn

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom