Morrissey: December 2, 2006 -- Glasgow, SECC

Patrick-

Were you there with your high tec recording equipment capturing every last morsel of the show?

No?

Ah.

Then how about a bit of gratitude, considering the person could have just kept the show to themselves and let us struggle to find it.

You realize that attitudes like yours are a key reason why people who have shows don't share them? Be grateful or considering being quiet.

- unrulyboy -

Thanks for taking the time to upload this JM.

Did this guy record the show with his phone or something? It sounds pretty horrible for 2006 audience recording... shame.

Wow...Only two posts and you're already acting like an asshole...

I guess since you've contributed countless soundboard quality bootlegs to this board and such valuable information then you just figured we would love to have your opinion on such matters... :rolleyes:

Actually, I have posted quite a few times... this is just a new name. And I am someone who has recorded many Morrissey gigs over the years, so I know very well about the efforts it takes to record a gig. I just felt it was a shame not to have better quality for a gig like this... however the standards in this forum seem to be pretty low as far as what people consider a "good recording"...

Actually, I have posted quite a few times... this is just a new name. And I am someone who has recorded many Morrissey gigs over the years, so I know very well about the efforts it takes to record a gig. I just felt it was a shame not to have better quality for a gig like this... however the standards in this forum seem to be pretty low as far as what people consider a "good recording"...

Perhaps you'll be bootlegging the Wham! reunion at Wembly, seems your attitude might match your taste in music

My guess is that Patrick was such a charmer before that he had to reincarnate to erase his past. And yet he's back, as charming as ever.

Perhaps if we ignore this ingrate he'll either post something useful, change his sorry attitude or go away for good. We can only hope.

- unrulyboy -

No matter what anyone else says , this is very much appreciated.

Looking forward to Thursday and the NIA.

CHEERS
Keith.

Many thanks for this recording. :D ;)

Edit

Just downloaded, and in reply to Patrick, this recording isn't that bad at all, i've heard much worse.

Last edited:
Many thanks for this recording. :D ;)

Edit

Just downloaded, and in reply to Patrick, this recording isn't that bad at all, i've heard much worse.

Question for the Brits...

I've always wondered what exactly defines a whanker...does Patrick meet that definition?

Thanks for this! Don't understand the moans at all, the quality is good and very listenable. Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom