Morrissey collapsed on stage

I did, some of them were quite amusing. You can't really get that worked up by what another anonymous person posts on a fan website on the internet. you've got to find a sense of humour in these things.

I don't mean the annonymous posters but idiots like HIM and Emma1979

Re: Huh?

Any thoughts/agreements on HIM and his appalling posts? I emphasize POSTS. Do you recall me asking this question several times last night? Anything? No? Thought not..

HIM is on 'time out' so he has been told off about his post, which seems fair enough (unless Morrissey has actually complained himself:eek:).

I think its time not to get so stressed about what is written here. I mean, we all have a level of freedom.

Exactly, I'm only trying to get these evil people who have been saying horrible things about Moz on the forums, don't know if you read any of the nasty comments but they were horribble

I know what you mean, but when I begin to read them and see where they are heading I move on to the next one. I am mature enough to ignore these posts and not let them affect me.

I don't mean the annonymous posters but idiots like HIM and Emma1979

didn't Emma apologise and edit her post & HIM has been given a timeout.....sorted.

go and listen to some of your favourite Morrissey tracks and not worry about what is posted here. Take a breather from it all. Its not worth getting so worked up.

Re: Huh?

HIM is on 'time out' so he has been told off about his post, which seems fair enough (unless Morrissey has actually complained himself:eek:).

I think its time not to get so stressed about what is written here. I mean, we all have a level of freedom.

It's not a question of being stressed, it's a question of respect.

Have any of you seen HIM's user custom title?

It says 'on timeout'.

It should say "thrown out".

I don't really care about HIM's posts but his posts last night were a bit misjudged,not for the sake of Morrissey but for some of the posters on here who were affected by M's collapse. I agree with HIM,I don't feel worried/upset by all this,M's a too distant character in MY life, but others on here do feel different. And,perhaps,HIM should have taken this into account (for one night only!).

All the bad wishes against Emma seem to be rather extreme though.

Let's have a group hug

God some people here are vile, this isn't the time or thread for silly attention seeking posts...that includes you Emma.
Fancy trying to gain reactions when somebody is ill, if you're not arsed about the man then _ _ _ _ / _ _ _!

As ever, things devolve into flamewar on mozzolo. How I've missed you all.

Wishing Moz well; could be H1N1? Oh, the irony of Moz getting sent to hospital by bird and pig germs. . .

PS Emma: you suck.

--jeniphir

What makes me sick is those "R.I.P." posts on Morrissey's last.fm page.
I really don't understand how people can be so heartless and ignorant...!
That's just sad :(

Wait....why is Him on timeout? :confused:

I didn't agree with the things he said, but isn't this a public forum?
I've re-read his posts from last night, where did breach TOS?

So he's on timeout for not being sensitive to the situation?

Come on.

Wait....why is Him on timeout? :confused:

I didn't agree with the things he said, but isn't this a public forum?
I've re-read his posts from last night, where did breach TOS?

So he's on timeout for not being sensitive to the situation?

Come on.

HIM was a pratt last night and deserves to be banned for things he said, i actually recieved two PM's from him and he was just vile and evil...

i cant understand why people post on this forum if they arent concerned about morrisseys well being. How can people like him be so sad to spend alot of time on a messageboard for someone they just critasize and pull apart

HIM was a pratt last night and deserves to be banned for things he said, i actually recieved two PM's from him and he was just vile and evil...

i cant understand why people post on this forum if they arent concerned about morrisseys well being. How can people like him be so sad to spend alot of time on a messageboard for someone they just critasize and pull apart

If you don't believe in free speech we don't need to continue this discussion.

Was he insensitive? yes
But did he break TOS? I don't think so.

Maybe he's on timeout for other reasons, I don't know. That's why I asked the question. I want to know the rules, that's all.

if people didn't 'criticize and pull apart' it be a pretty dull place.

Well i want to say this, and this only, i said that about morrissey to wind everyone up ,and it has worked, may morrissey recover and see him in dublin, a musical legend ...

Well i want to say this, and this only, i said that about morrissey to wind everyone up ,and it has worked, may morrissey recover and see him in dublin, a musical legend ...

Comedy is all about timing !

Back
Top Bottom