Morrissey collapsed on stage

Hope he dies yipee am made up

You absolute prick, get a f***ing life. Do you know how sad you actually look you pathetic bitch

I am hungover, i hope he gets well soon, poor man ....

f*** off you bitch, I'm hungover but would
never ever say what you said, YOU BITCH

it's attention seeking!!!!!! just ignore them. there's were some idiots about last night, I assumed they'd give up and get lost.

just show some consideration, sensitivity or respect please, if not for us, your fellow fans then for Morrissey please

Originally Posted by emma1979
Hope he dies yipee

I forget what language is allowed outside the 'sty. Just know I originally typed the most hardcore obscenities this forum has ever seen at you, and also wished for various diseases and so forth upon you and your family, but then I deleted all that so I wouldn't get banned. But I meant every word of it.

eeeeeeeeeek

Hope he dies yipee

I forget what language is allowed outside the 'sty. Just know I originally typed the most hardcore obscenities this forum has ever seen at you, and also wished for various diseases and so forth upon you and your family, but then I deleted all that so I wouldn't get banned. But I meant every word of it.

I was thinking the same thing as Theo! :eek:

Re: eeeeeeeeeek

Why can't you ban these people then kewpie, do something usefull, BAN emma1979 and HIM for there horrible posts over the past 12 hours

Hope he dies yipee

Me too.

Kewpie,
Can we post hardcore obscenities outside of the Pigsty if they are justified? ;)

Huh?

Why can't you ban these people then kewpie, do something usefull, BAN emma1979 and HIM for there horrible posts over the past 12 hours

This is a very lenient message board, users won't get banned as long as they blatantly breach the TOS.

You should put them on ignore.

*edit*
You should stop swearing in here.
No need for adding swear words every post you make, very childish indeed.

Last edited:
Re: Huh?

This is a very lenient message board, users won't get banned as long as they blatantly breach the TOS.

have you been blamed on Morrissey's collapse, yet Kewpie? you get blamed for everything else here:p

when are all these 'collapsed' threads goin to be merged;)

Lenient!!! This forum is a bloody joke, it seems if you post hatefull things about moz and critasize him constantly and be a general twat then you are seen as a "joker" and you don't get even a telling off

Yet when your a true morissey fan who defends him you get bollockings all the time

if your friends with the boss then it's orite, well I don't want to be in your nasty gang and anyone with at least one brain cell will agree

oh dear

Lenient!!! This forum is a bloody joke, it seems if you post hatefull things about moz and critasize him constantly and be a general twat then you are seen as a "joker" and you don't get even a telling off

Yet when your a true morissey fan who defends him you get bollockings all the time

if your friends with the boss then it's orite, well I don't want to be in your nasty gang and anyone with at least one brain cell will agree

Thanks for your fantastic compliment.

You should start your own forums, mister.

I appreciate David who gives all of us to a place where all users communicate / express their thoughts freely.

All that matters is that he gets better and is well, even if that means never performing again. What's wrong with you people!

All that matters is that he gets better and is well, even if that means never performing again. What's wrong with you people!

Exactly, I'm only trying to get these evil people who have been saying horrible things about Moz on the forums, don't know if you read any of the nasty comments but they were horribble

I didn't mean to divert this thread in a silly direction. I sincerely am scared that I just read (it is news to me at this very moment) that he collapsed on stage. I was gonna put up some silly threads tonight, like one I thought would be funny about which Moz song would you want to be used at Camp Gitmo to torture terrorists (cuz various bands such as Pearl Jam are saying they are up in arms that some of their songs might've been used to torture terrorists -- I guess it's a great loss to the forum that I'm aborting posting that thread tonight).

In all sincerity, I have loved Morrissey for many years and it would be a terrible blow if he is seriously ill. If anything bad were to happen to him, I would take it almost as bad as if something terrible happened to one of my family members. I hope he's okay. The older one gets, the more one realizes that people dear to you can go at any moment. My prayers are with Moz tonight.

Last edited:

*edit*
You should stop swearing in here.
No need for adding swear words every post you make, very childish indeed.

Disgraceful nonsense from Emma and I see that you were in agreement with Theo on his thoughts about what she posted.

Any thoughts/agreements on HIM and his appalling posts? I emphasize POSTS. Do you recall me asking this question several times last night? Anything? No? Thought not..

Exactly, I'm only trying to get these evil people who have been saying horrible things about Moz on the forums, don't know if you read any of the nasty comments but they were horribble

I did, some of them were quite amusing. You can't really get that worked up by what another anonymous person posts on a fan website on the internet. you've got to find a sense of humour in these things.

Back
Top Bottom