Morrissey Coachella on 'Never mind the Buzzcocks'

Re: Morrissey Coachella on Buzzcocks

I saw the show too. Thanks for enlightening me to who that little ugly person was that made the Moz 'joke'. I had some idea that he was in some inconsequential band or other and I thought of how great Johnny Marr was at his age. Truly laughable:thumb:

I saw the show too. Thanks for enlightening me to who that little ugly person was that made the Moz 'joke'. I had some idea that he was in some inconsequential band or other and I thought of how great Johnny Marr was at his age. Truly laughable:thumb:

the enemy are the most derivative band i have ever heard !! their first album was just a jam tribute album and i had the misfortune to hear their most recent upchuck of an album and their is one song that is .. IS "london's calling" .. exactly the same ! he is just a mouthy little c*** who slags off others to hide the fact that he has no talent to call his own ! oh by the way , the second album bombed too !! think he might appear on the program again though ... on the guess the "popstar" section in about 2012 !! TWAT !!!

Gavin and stacey is/was a well written sit-com with genuine wit and pathos and Corden played the "smithy" part very well , but as a person i think he is a victim of his own popularity and believes his own press ! noel fielding is ok and boosh is brilliant !!

Let's face it, it went down hill when Sean Hughes left. Then Lamarr. Only Porky the Pig remains - but then, he's nothing else to do.

Dave

Bastard show.

Bastard Corden.

Someone blow his brains out.:mad:
With any luck he'll do it himself in due course.
If he can get his fat sweaty fat fingers in the shotgun trigger.

Let's face it, it went down hill when Sean Hughes left. Then Lamarr. Only Porky the Pig remains - but then, he's nothing else to do.

Dave

don't entirely agree. never liked Lamarr. always seemed a bit of a bully. slightly threatening and slightly unfunny.
Amstell was a billion times better. without Amstell tho, I'm not sure I'll even bother watching...

Watched it on "On demand" at 6am this morning.....Did NOT like the "racist" joke-connotation:- Re Dizzee rascal ( Ohh Gawddd....not THAT again.....yawnifico...).....And absolutely HATED Cordens stoopid Braying Laughing throughout...It wasn't THAT funny a show......I will Not bother to watch this again anymore....R.I.P. Buzzcocks....Amstell is SORELY Missed.

James Corden is a fat unfunny c***. And the other one, Horne is a c*** too. Im sick of the BBC ramming them down viewers' throats. NO, not all of us twenty somethings think they epitomise our culture and humour. both of you, f*** OFF! Oh, and gavin and stacy is shite too. The fat bitch winds me up with that stupid nonchalant accent/ her mannerisms and cordens character is just as annoying and twattish as his real life counterpart.

I loved the silence for a few seconds fom the audience after the lead singer from the enemy made that remark about he dances like his dad but all in all......crap, never watched it, never will. aimed at 12 year olds. I don't know anyone who watches it!!!! so contrived, like most things these days.

Quite agree! If I want to watch something funny, I'd rather watch Mock the Week! Can't stand The Enemy and never have read the NME! Am I the only person in this world?

Let's face it, as a program it takes the piss out of everyone. Why should it be any different for Morrissey? Some people on this forum are way too defensive! However, I do object to that tw*t from The Enemy mouthing off. I wouldn't mind if his music was any good, but it's bloody awful.

The utter dregs have been conjured and summoned toward the light to re-vive and remake another struggling show.

Which is of course why 'The NME' have had such a great influence upon the shows new series once more aimed at the mediocre, and brainless, to trounce together clutching more trends, to dispense and deliver to all of the willing BBC 2 'indie-kids'

Step toward and forth the wit-less parade lurking in shadows (because that type of lighting suits their fashionable posings...) being ever-more middle-class than the last, these morons wrapped tightly in NME skinny jeans and Converse fashion (Ah, even saying such abhorrently pathetic proper nouns make me wince...)

Together, Led by a typically, ever-obvious and fat James Corden in a TOPMAN blazer, emblazoned and printed on with a line of red (like his mother has scrawled on him, in menopausal rage for not sticking to his strictest of diet-regimes) to show that he isn’t merely a pretty face, but a person to brandish a new clothing line proving the point 'you don’t have to be a pretty face, to follow fashion, in fact you could be overweight, unfunny and talent less'

All of this vanishes, the lead-singer from yet another band, who have sold by the dirty-wheeled cart full and yet have provided nothing, resembling oven-cleaners constructing and speaking such razor-sharp quips as 'Looks like an Ice-Cream Man, gonna bend over to get ya' a Magnum' from beneath a layer of greased hair covering an even more disastrous and horrifying mixture of hormonal nature, teenage lust and a regretful fumble in the back-seats of a picture-film leading to an unwanted child, who eventually spawns forth into an ugly being, resembling an unwashed and unwanted lumps of disorganised and careless bone-matter and flesh splatterings. Running barefoot around, pleased to have found a free place to rest such feline-like attributes, and gain applause.

The ever-wanted rasp of banalitys applause.

AH.

James would you have risked it for a biscuit?

true and funny

Let's face it, as a program it takes the piss out of everyone. Why should it be any different for Morrissey? Some people on this forum are way too defensive! However, I do object to that tw*t from The Enemy mouthing off. I wouldn't mind if his music was any good, but it's bloody awful.

i wasn't offended on behalf of morrissey - that would be silly - i was just offended by how poor the jokes were.

This thread is funnier than Buzzcocks. lol. some of the comments are making me laugh my head off here:thumb:

As someone pointed out earlier in the thread, Buzzcocks used to take the piss out of people who deserved the piss taken out of, and was respectful to those in music that deserved respect. Also the joke about dizee rascal was quite racist, had moz said in an interview..."i dont like his type....Carnivores" then he would have been branded racist and torn apart by the media whores

Back
Top Bottom