Morrissey Central: "New Morrissey Album" - 'I Am Not A Dog On A Chain' (November 28, 2019)

unnamed-1_kyednx.jpg

Morrissey's new studio album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is scheduled for March 2020 release by BMG. The album was recorded in St-remy, France, with producer Joe Chiccarelli. The eleven tracks are:

Jim Jim Falls
Love Is On Its Way Out
Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?
I Am Not A Dog On A Chain
What Kind Of People Live In These Houses?
Knockabout World
Darling, I Hug A Pillow
Once I Saw The River Clean
The Truth About Ruth
The Secret Of Music
My Hurling Days Are Done

Morrissey has described I Am Not A Dog On A Chain as:

" … the very best of me … too good to be true … too true to be considered good … ", and concludes Morrissey's contract with BMG Records.

The first single is "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?", which features vocals by Thelma Houston. The B-side is "Rainbow Valley", a cover of the UK hit by The Love Affair.

BMG will re-issue and re-master several Morrissey albums in 2020, with updated artwork and sleeve notes. These albums are: Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You Are The Quarry, Ringleader Of The Tormentors, Years Of Refusal, Live At The Hollwood Bowl.

Morrissey has so far achieved 24 Top Ten albums in the UK - 14 solo, 10 with The Smiths. His highest U.S. chart position was this year with "California Son" at number 7.

This information provided by Rod Taylor.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/new-morrissey-album

The Secret Of Music mystery solved.
Rainbow Valley appears again.
Reissues could be promising.
Is that a Loyd Grossman reference in the tracklist!?
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

I love some of the B-sides more than the released A-sides, they add another dimension & in some cases I've wondered why A was released & B wasn't. All good stuff regardless & luckily we have so much of it to plough through.

Nationalists across the world are ready to support you and fly the flag of free speech and beat down all the snowflake lefties that dare come close to any venues.

Bobby is Bobby Charlton.
Ruth is Dr. Ruth

Ruth Polsky x

The album was written & recorded while he was in the middle of this meltdown - so I expect it to be a continuation. Hopefully it doesn't have some lyric that gets him into trouble... I would never count him out forever until he's dead, but he does need to get out of this rut he's in.

MELTDOWN ? Meltdown was in London. Many years ago at the festival hall. Wonderful days.

Hazard
x

i just hope it's half as good as 'low in high school', a true titan that stands alone in SPM's repertoire. i am wet in anticipation.

It's difficult to imagine that any album could be so bad as to be only half as good as LIHS.

I actually like LIHS...took a few plays to appreciate it fully, & the production, but since then, happy days.
That said, worst track imho is "All the Young People Must Fall in Love".

I actually like LIHS...took a few plays to appreciate it fully, & the production, but since then, happy days.
That said, worst track imho is "All the Young People Must Fall in Love".

It's only the end of I Bury The Living that I really don't like, also I think Israel could have had clearer lyrics since the title alone has got him into so much trouble.

It's only the end of I Bury The Living that I really don't like, also I think Israel could have had clearer lyrics since the title alone has got him into so much trouble.

Yeah but nobody messes with the Israelis..now they HAVE got balls!
No snowflakes over there.

Your message has been submitted and will be displayed pending approval by a so called moderator, & if it doesn't slag skinny off.
Normal censorship rules apply.
Lots of love,
Skinny sympathiserprotectioncrew.co.uk

Yeah but nobody messes with the Israelis..now they HAVE got balls!
No snowflakes over there.
Or is it money and loads of people on the payroll?

There are snowflakes everywhere and even in Israel. I believe stone throwing palestines have more balls facing an army equipped with all the latest gadgets.

Free speech

They are tough. Spectacularly outnumbered, but determined.
Not as determined as the entire american military army backing them up.

Another incredibly stupid comment from you when we all thought you could not go any lower.

Not as determined as the entire american military army backing them up.

Another incredibly stupid comment from you when we all thought you could not go any lower.

I wasn't referring to their military. But I guess obsessive hatred stops you reading words.

I wasn't referring to their military. But I guess obsessive hatred stops you reading words.
Back to your old tactics again moving the goal post and dodging questions.

You and someone else were praising the Israel ability to defend themselves but how easy isn't with the backing of the americans.

Grow up please.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom