Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Single" (December 28, 2019)

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

unnamed-1_xuxgo5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-single

As already suggested: released early by HMV - January 10 being the date everywhere else is working with (excluding UK Indie shops as they haven't even been offered it by Warner's reps yet).

Regards,
FWD.

The release date on our system for it was 13/12 (and still is ) ... we sold all of ours in 4 days ( only had 10 mind )
13/12 ? Dec 13th is your shop in UK?.
So if it was Dec 13, then it did not arrive early but on time. So ,UK had a separate release date than the rest of world. My next question would be ....Does that make the ones released in UK worth more or irrelevant because nothing is different on the sleeve or vinyl, if Jan 10th day becomes true to the word.
And if they do get released, the ones that sold on Ebay this week between $80 -50 was people that were gun ho and have money to throw away or didnt want to chance the single not being released on jan 10. Wouldnt that be something?
Then the single becomes an instant rarity. But with alot of pre orders being taken in Germany and other countries I think it will see the light of day , I guess we will find out in less than 2 weeks

do you think it was a random accusation out of nowhere? :lbf::lbf: Barry’s a well known iffy character round here, I’m actually from Cumbria, just down the road in Whitehaven, (If you think I’m talking shit ask people that know me or people that have dealt with me). It’s a small place, ‘Carlislebaz’ is a creep, mid 50s, fat c***, lives on his own, always groping someone down the pub.
Your not just down the road from me, your about 40 miles from me... you don’t know me , like I don’t know you. Feel free to attack me on here when ever you will, but please when you do , please use your imagination, or the use of more interesting vocabulary. To accuse a complete stranger of being a peado, is well just very lazy, and childish . Yes I kiss Morrissey jeer box on here, I love it, so does he. We are happy... attack me about this all day long, I will respond with fun, humour or bitterness, but please, you must try harder on here. As hovis has said you now look like a cock....

“Most” lol, even if EVERY one on here disagreed with me I wouldn’t give a f***. Truth is, you, thewlis, and a few other bat shit crazy retards are the only ones that get on my case. You’re mental ketamine whatever your name is. No messing now, you are legit retarded in the head. You belong in a f***in insane asylum.

I've been saying the same thing about "it" for years and it only ever responds with emojii's.

Crazy people don't know they are crazy.

13/12 ? Dec 13th is your shop in UK?.
So if it was Dec 13, then it did not arrive early but on time. So ,UK had a separate release date than the rest of world. My next question would be ....Does that make the ones released in UK worth more or irrelevant because nothing is different on the sleeve or vinyl, if Jan 10th day becomes true to the word.
And if they do get released, the ones that sold on Ebay this week between $80 -50 was people that were gun ho and have money to throw away or didnt want to chance the single not being released on jan 10. Wouldnt that be something?
Then the single becomes an instant rarity. But with alot of pre orders being taken in Germany and other countries I think it will see the light of day , I guess we will find out in less than 2 weeks
With the amount of (mis)information flying round, I'm not surprised things are getting confusing.
Regardless of a HMV listing, they only physically had stock delivered on December 20. They had not sat on them for a week without putting them out for sale - I actually asked while I was there and saw the remainder of the singles being put on the shop floor from a shipping package - HMV had them on the 20th nothing before that nor any expectation of a Morrissey release even.
December 13 was a date put forward by 2 Italian sites I had found and reported here - there was never an 'Official' announcement with that date (both of those sites changed their listings to January 10 shortly after posting the story on here).
The vinyl reports to be 'made in the EU' - the same as all prior releases and that is an indicator of no difference between any vinyl subsequently released as it will have all come from the same place - they don't make them in the UK anymore.
'Rodeo' is the most interesting part of the record to me.
All signs are a 'proper' release on the 10th and hopefully digital at the same time / shortly thereafter.
Regards,
FWD.

With the amount of (mis)information flying round, I'm not surprised things are getting confusing.
Regardless of a HMV listing, they only physically had stock delivered on December 20. They had not sat on them for a week without putting them out for sale - I actually asked while I was there and saw the remainder of the singles being put on the shop floor from a shipping package - HMV had them on the 20th nothing before that nor any expectation of a Morrissey release even.
December 13 was a date put forward by 2 Italian sites I had found and reported here there was never an 'Official' announcement with that date (both of those sites changed their listings to January 10 shortly after posting the story on here).
The vinyl reports to be 'made in the EU' - the same as all prior releases and that is an indicator of no difference between any vinyl subsequently released as it will have all come from the same place - they don't make them in the UK anymore.
'Rodeo' is the most interesting part of the record to me.
All signs are a 'proper' release on the 10th and hopefully digital at the same time / shortly thereafter.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for the clarification. Well needed

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom