Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Single" (December 28, 2019)

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

unnamed-1_xuxgo5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-single

As already suggested: released early by HMV - January 10 being the date everywhere else is working with (excluding UK Indie shops as they haven't even been offered it by Warner's reps yet).

Regards,
FWD.

@ordinaryboy86:
Could you please explain: why do you still come here? Why do you still write on a Morrissey website? I do not understand and to be honest, I do think your life has to be very poor. If you don‘t like him, just don‘t look at him. It‘s that easy!

I don’t like Man Utd much at the moment either, but I still follow them, have been since I was 8 years old.

You want to to ditch an artist I’ve followed for years, own more albums and singles of his than you’ve ever seen in your life, most of which I love, and still listen to on a daily basis, I’m supposed to f*** off cos you don’t like a few of my comments?

I don’t like Man Utd much at the moment either, but I still follow them, have been since I was 8 years old.

You want to to ditch an artist I’ve followed for years, own more albums and singles of his than you’ve ever seen in your life, most of which I love, and still listen to on a daily basis, I’m supposed to f*** off cos you don’t like a few of my comments?
A few? They’ve all been rather desperate the last couple of months. You come across desperate, frustrated and full of hate.
But if you like being such a person fine.
It’s just hard to deal with for the rest of the users on here.
One can only imagine what it must be like in real life.

Yes I can read but clearly you and I have different ideas of success. It’s the f***ing vinyl charts, he’s sold about a thousand copies which is f***ing pathetic but hey you have your view and I have mine.
Well only 1 artist sells more this week.
So in your view all sales are f***ing pathetic these days. And all artists are.
Very narrowminded view, but each to his own of course.

Reckon California's Son is at the top of his game (musically and basketball). He is the wealthiest he has ever been and all he has to do is tour the USA or just
So-Cal every 6 months and watch the money coming in from the mporium uk and foreigners making a single released by mistake #2 in their foreigner charts, while he is at his house in Malibu laying out in the sun getting a tan on his deck overlooking the Pacific. Reckon you people are jealous delusional sociopaths. Go home!! Right Said Fred and Bananaramamra are playing at Mankchaster Kickball Polytechnic Bowl tonight do ya know whatta mean c*** tit thick chipper curry inn n nnn n nn nnnnnnnn nn nn n it.

Last edited:
A few? They’ve all been rather desperate the last couple of months. You come across desperate, frustrated and full of hate.
But if you like being such a person fine.
It’s just hard to deal with for the rest of the users on here.
One can only imagine what it must be like in real life.

Why don’t you grow a pair of balls, stop crying cos I said CS was shit, stop using “we” and “the rest of us”, as if your opinion is shared by the many. I’m guilty of being a twat on purpose. You’re legitimately creepy and gay tho, and a bit too in love with Moz, it’s clouding your judgement. You worship him, it’s a unnerving kind of cult mentality, you’d sacrifice babies for him. That’s how f***ed I think you are. There’s NOTHING you wouldn’t do in defence of Moz.

Well only 1 artist sells more this week.
So in your view all sales are f***ing pathetic these days. And all artists are.
Very narrowminded view, but each to his own of course.

No, you f***ing dick, one artist sold more in the vinyl charts. 99% of artists don’t release their stuff on vinyl. Morrissey is nowhere to be seen in the official charts (which includes vinyl sales) which means over 100 artists sold more than Morrissey last week.

You really need to get a grip you tit

Why don’t you grow a pair of balls, stop crying cos I said CS was shit, stop using “we” and “the rest of us”, as if your opinion is shared by the many. I’m guilty of being a twat on purpose. You’re legitimately creepy and gay tho, and a bit too in love with Moz, it’s clouding your judgement. You worship him, it’s a unnerving kind of cult mentality, you’d sacrifice babies for him. That’s how f***ed I think you are. There’s NOTHING you wouldn’t do in defence of Moz.
Where do you base that on? Your own very twisted and sick thoughts no doubt.

I’m just a regular fan and have been for a good 30 years. I like a lot of artists but Moz/Smiths the most.

You are the cult, with Skinny, as someone who detests everything Moz does or says and literally offends anyone who dares say anything positive about him.

Where do you base that on? Your own very twisted and sick thoughts no doubt.

I’m just a regular fan and have been for a good 30 years. I like a lot of artists but Moz/Smiths the most.

You are the cult, with Skinny, as someone who detests everything Moz does or says and literally offends anyone who dares say anything positive about him.

Seriously don’t even respond, I’m gonna distance myself now. It’ll come out in a few years that you’ve got bodies buried under your garden. I don’t want any association or further interaction with you. Had you on block for months, wasn’t even saying boo, and you still managed to hassle me and jump on my posts.

What an utter sad c*** Morrissey has turned out to be, where the f*** did it all go wrong?
It went wrong when some of morrisseys disciples got old and bitter. They believe that forcing their abusive jaundiced worldview on others is going to make them feel better. It doesn't and makes this site a very unpleasant read for anyone who likes morrissey. It's a waste of everyone's time.

It went wrong when some of morrisseys disciples got old and bitter. They believe that forcing their abusive jaundiced worldview on others is going to make them feel better. It doesn't and makes this site a very unpleasant read for anyone who likes morrissey. It's a waste of everyone's time.
Indeed, and @davidt seems to side with the old and bitter ones at the expense of the ones who like Morrissey’s music which makes this place a lot less attractive than it was and still could be.

You really have now become one very annoying little c*** on here, haven’t you!!! Go play with your ker plunk, buckaroo sunshine and leave the real discussions to the adults... it’s well past your bed time and it sounds as though you missed your nap this afternoon..... stupid boy

No, you f***ing dick, one artist sold more in the vinyl charts. 99% of artists don’t release their stuff on vinyl. Morrissey is nowhere to be seen in the official charts (which includes vinyl sales) which means over 100 artists sold more than Morrissey last week.

You really need to get a grip you tit

:)
WTF?? you suck skinny dick on a daily basis, you fool.:lbf:

Seriously don’t even respond, I’m gonna distance myself now. It’ll come out in a few years that you’ve got bodies buried under your garden. I don’t want any association or further interaction with you. Had you on block for months, wasn’t even saying boo, and you still managed to hassle me and jump on my posts.

JFC!! why dont you and 'surface' get a room in the flophouse and go f***en each other you little freak :lbf:

You really have now become one very annoying little c*** on here, haven’t you!!! Go play with your ker plunk, buckaroo sunshine and leave the real discussions to the adults... it’s well past your bed time and it sounds as though you missed your nap this afternoon..... stupid boy

f*** off Barry, Cumbria’s most prolific peado

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom