Morrissey Central: "Minor Detail" (October 3, 2019)

20191003_183855.png

"The shirt Morrissey wears in this photo was once owned by American actor Steve McQueen.
The ring worn by Morrissey in this photo was once owned by actor Richard Davalos, who played James Dean's brother in East Of Eden."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/minor-detail

Regards,
FWD.

From Autobiography:

"The frenzied panic at Smiths shows goes largely unreported. Berserk and wildly funny, the shows outstrip anything else that we are told is hysteria. Backstage in Los Angeles, the actor Richard Davalos walks towards me, and, saying nothing, places a square-faced silver ring on the third finger of my left hand. Looking not an hour older than when he played James Deans's screen brother in East of Eden in 1955, Davalos now lives in Echo Park and tends to his garden. A series of beautifully printed letters arrive from Richard at Cadogan Square:

by way of thanks for your magnetic performance here in Los Angeles. It was a truly remarkable evening. You are so very special. RICHARD.

Richard's ring fastened itself to my finger for the next few years, until I suddenly wondered what it was doing there.
"

The people who claimed the ring did not belong to Richard Davalos have been proven to be bald face liars.

As much as I like this info (you're 24 years late) and have particularly glorified Morrissey 94/95, it's a blow to the face of the fans who are still groping in the dark because of the reasons for the last concert cancellation.

steve mc queen actually carried bruce lees coffin when he died,bruce taught steve jeet kune do for a good while and they became great friends.

So... THIS is where you’re dole checks go, when you buy Melvis’ rubbish albums, singles, merch and tickets to upcoming cancelled shows!

I always wondered. Leaves, twigs, nuts and berries aren’t that expensive. The Kerrygold, vodka and cashmere likely take up a bit. ...plus the jet-setting, top-shelf hotels, personalized Mini and court-ordered payments and taxes he’s been dodging.

This is why he won’t have the money to fund his new album when BMG drops him on his slug ass.

Kickstarter for the new album will up soon!

Good grief, massaging his ego by posting that. Rip your tickets up for this tour, the man is s disgrace.

Let's be quite frank!
How about the minor detail of the Alexander McQueen wool and cashmere peacock feather embellished cardigan?
Or how about who gave you the trident pin badge?

Oh Tosserrey ! Nothing but a bellend now.
Keep digging Steve.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

As much as I like this info (you're 24 years late) and have particularly glorified Morrissey 94/95, it's a blow to the face of the fans who are still groping in the dark because of the reasons for the last concert cancellation.
The reason is always the same: he didn’t feel like putting in the effort.

So... THIS is where you’re dole checks go, when you buy Melvis’ rubbish albums, singles, merch and tickets to upcoming cancelled shows!

I always wondered. Leaves, twigs, nuts and berries aren’t that expensive. The Kerrygold, vodka and cashmere likely take up a bit. ...plus the jet-setting, top-shelf hotels, personalized Mini and court-ordered payments and taxes he’s been dodging.

This is why he won’t have the money to fund his new album when BMG drops him on his slug ass.

"Dole checks" is it ?.... Out here in Insane Diego, welfare checks, section 8, eat free food cards and Dead babies left in daddy's ride are CHICOS signature trademark. Kinda like the gang graffiti it leaves about, just so we know chico and maria were there for our exaulted joy at its sub species pressence. Cutting in line, arriving drunk, loud obnoxious chicos are just a part of what makes Insane Diego, well, an open air insane assylum. Lunatics, illegal aliens, of this Galaxy and others, gang killings, (hilarious !), imported ebola victims from the dark and dusky continent of africoon...the hilarity is simply endless. All over priced and coversed in derelict feecies....How stylish !!!!
Then her very lowlines s how's up and every psycho nut job junkie comes out of every sick and twisted direction....One wild and crazy red mongoloid savage took to actually raping ol'Mozzer right on stage at the Copely hall .....Mozzer was willing, but sequity put the mockers on the sex fest angle with chico and it was boring before they even began.......Hilarious. this one comming up will feature a band of mexican SIAMESE triplets, all with trannys, split personalities and pregnant... ofcorse ! Fire away !!!

Good grief, massaging his ego by posting that. Rip your tickets up for this tour, the man is s disgrace.
get back to your swamp ya rugrat.

Well...he's always been cheap. In more ways than one.

And what about the jeans... he’s obviously got something to hide.

It wouldn't be as if everything hadn't always been on the cutting edge. But at the moment it seems that he is trying to show what a great artist he is and how much he is revered elsewhere with these completely oversized tours outside Europe. It's so obvious. A "little thing" like the two banners then brings down the whole house of cards and BMG doesn't cross his release plans under the eyes of the public for the first time. The skin gets thinner, the records less and less worth mentioning and it's mainly his own fault. And then an old clothing detail is cleared up in love with himself, as if there was nothing more important to save his reputation.

There speaks a true fan....then not now.

I've heard that the members of the Steve McQueen solo forum have a thread with strange/unexpected McQueen references.

I've heard that the members of the Steve McQueen solo forum have a thread with strange/unexpected McQueen references.
:)
20191004_012632.jpg

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom