Morrissey Central Morrissey Central Instagram channel created (April 1, 2021)

Screenshot_20210401-170803~5.png
Screenshot_20210401-164443~2.png

As first discussed in the Strange & Unexpected thread via @GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn, Morrissey Central now links to "official_morrissey_central" on Instagram.
Although today's date might make people wary, it currently looks legit (Central itself opened in 2018 on April Fool's Day).
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

;)

Le Pew is probably flipping his wig:LOL:

the months fly by and NO new LePew cd.:lbf:

Isn't instagram where they do celebrity giveaways? Maybe Morrissey will do a online contest now.

I don't use instagram no tweeter or Facebook,.....,,,..,in Central did not present Morrissey's instagram channel

Ah there is the Morrissey Central channel on instagram,. But I don't know how to use it

An online contest !!!!!!!!!!!!. then I lose, Moz handles instagram better than I do

Dingoatemybaby as a username on this site blows my mind every time i see it.

then it gets even better if i f*** around and start imagining it in the worst australian accemt i’ve ever heard, ever

like, googley eyes falling into the back of my head wild

Whatever happened to Morrissey's other nephew?
Why is it only Sam?
Was Sam the nephew who wanted to be a singer like Mozzer or was that the other one?

I don't use instagram no tweeter or Facebook,.....,,,..,in Central did not present Morrissey's instagram channel

Ah there is the Morrissey Central channel on instagram,. But I don't know how to use it

An online contest !!!!!!!!!!!!. then I lose, Moz handles instagram better than I do
Because you’re a tonta and delusional.

I see the snowflakes Moz and SER are already censoring “negative” comments on their IG page. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whatever happened to Morrissey's other nephew?
Why is it only Sam?
Was Sam the nephew who wanted to be a singer like Mozzer or was that the other one?

That was Johnny, "the other one".

;)

Le Pew is probably flipping his wig:LOL:

the months fly by and NO new LePew cd.:lbf:
Isn't Alain Whyte one of the haters of Morrissey? I think Alain Whyte did something to upset Morrissey. 🙁 Why is Johnny Marr called Le Pew?

Well done to Morrissey, Sam and their team for setting this Instagram fan account up. May Father God Almighty bless them at Easter time and always. 🐣 ✝️ 🕊 🙏

I have to question why you would like Morrissey in the year 2021.

I expect abuse - in my book, proving my point more. But go nuts

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom