Morrissey Central Morrissey Central Instagram channel created (April 1, 2021)

Screenshot_20210401-170803~5.png
Screenshot_20210401-164443~2.png

As first discussed in the Strange & Unexpected thread via @GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn, Morrissey Central now links to "official_morrissey_central" on Instagram.
Although today's date might make people wary, it currently looks legit (Central itself opened in 2018 on April Fool's Day).
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Why does the Turk ask such Queer Questions Karen...
Is he of recent illness perhaps?
Lame in the brain perhaps Karen..
Could you Shed some light upon this poor man’s recent plight Karen?

It's perplexing!

Dingoatemybaby as a username on this site blows my mind every time i see it.

then it gets even better if i f*** around and start imagining it in the worst australian accemt i’ve ever heard, ever

like, googley eyes falling into the back of my head wild

Dingoes Ate My Baby was the name of a rock band on Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show. I loved that show.

Isn't Alain Whyte one of the haters of Morrissey? I think Alain Whyte did something to upset Morrissey. 🙁 Why is Johnny Marr called Le Pew?

Well done to Morrissey, Sam and their team for setting this Instagram fan account up. May Father God Almighty bless them at Easter time and always. 🐣 ✝️ 🕊 🙏

🧐
he is called LePew due to his truculent and backstabbing ways:blushing:

Jeez, another opportunity for Sam to destroy Morrissey's legacy.
Are you friends with Mike Joyce?

I appreciate that you are not a fan of Morrissey you are not fond of Morrissey. What I don't understand is why you bring Morrissey's family into it?

Are you friends with Mike Joyce?

I appreciate that you are not a fan of Morrissey you are not fond of Morrissey. What I don't understand is why you bring Morrissey's family into it?
What are you on about? Morrissey’s nephew has firmly planted himself in it.

What are you on about? Morrissey’s nephew has firmly planted himself in it.
I just thought it was bad form of 'Surface' to bring Morrissey's young nephew Sam into this. Sure Surface doesn't like Morrissey who is a famous public figure, but why bring his family into it? They are innocent they are not public figures themselves.

I wondered if Surface and Mike Joyce are connected in some way? I might be wrong though.

I just thought it was bad form of 'Surface' to bring Morrissey's young nephew Sam into this. Sure Surface doesn't like Morrissey who is a famous public figure, but why bring his family into it? They are innocent they are not public figures themselves.

I wondered if Surface and Mike Joyce are connected in some way? I might be wrong though.

yes connected via skinny.:mad:
they take turns buying FH chinese buffet :mad:

Just took a look at this IG account. It's a disaster with people questioning if it is real. Why would you deny having an official IG account one week and then launch one the next without making any kind of announcement? Ridiculously inept!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom