Morrissey Central Morrissey Central Instagram channel created (April 1, 2021)

Screenshot_20210401-170803~5.png
Screenshot_20210401-164443~2.png

As first discussed in the Strange & Unexpected thread via @GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn, Morrissey Central now links to "official_morrissey_central" on Instagram.
Although today's date might make people wary, it currently looks legit (Central itself opened in 2018 on April Fool's Day).
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Great, more Photoshop monstrosities from Sam. Just what I need.

used to be on april fools days there would always be a few things in the newspapers trying to catch out the public with stories that were so far-fetched that there was no way they could be true,things are that crazy these days that its hard to tell the difference.one today was women going braless at work,that could actually be true.

Fantastic news! Another platform for SER to post death rattles and pictures of pop-tarts wearing Melvis swag.

Well past music having anything to do with it, aren’t we?

Fak Arf

used to be on april fools days there would always be a few things in the newspapers trying to catch out the public with stories that were so far-fetched that there was no way they could be true,things are that crazy these days that its hard to tell the difference.one today was women going braless at work,that could actually be true.
Today, Weller’s crew posted that the new album had dropped early on all streaming services. Click the link - “April Fools!”

There’s only one single available. ...and it’s just as elevator-worthy as Melvis’ latest garbage. Maybe they should get together. Make a proper banger.

Probably make the top 5 in Poland, though. ;)

Fak Arf

I wonder if it's a reaction to the other "official" Morrissey IG account. Now on Instagram, we can comment directly on the posts!

Sam will be tagging Miley Cyrus' official Instagram in hope she will appreciate his fanatic love for her: oh my sacred one...:pray:

I seen that Welby fella dressed as Elvis serinading Megan and Harry and you are correct I thought it true until the misses slapped me on the head for showing her

The harsh truth revealed

The harsh truth revealed

If only...

It seems they're currently in the process of tagging every living celebrity Morrissey has ever been photographed with...

Last edited:
Gee. another place for you losers to dump on everything M says

I wonder if they will make an announcement or just let people slowly find it. Going with all old content is not the way to go. A simple personal message video or new picture would work wonders, along with an announcement on all available platforms.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom