Morrissey Central: "HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th" (October 27, 2019)

HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th

unnamed-9_thwpr7.jpg

" … Beyond. Beyond. My wildest. Dreams.

forever indebted, MORRISSEY."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hollywood-bowl-october-26th

Regards,
FWD.

lol Trill

Your wildest dream...Is that the one in which nurse Rodriguez spoon-feeds you bland food pre-chewed by your pet Jesse and then goes off to chacha with a keyboardist in speedos, and then there's a nice black volunteer lady that comes to do an impression of Billy Idol singing "White Wedding", and all the people at Las Palmas Healthcare Center start dancing like they can't believe what a good time they're having at your party and then someone puts a blanket over you and you fall asleep and dream about Chris and you wet your pants and your personal assistant has to take you back to your room and puts you to bed and on the 6 o'clock news Elton John's stepmother is dead? :)

Your wildest dream...Is that the one in which nurse Rodriguez spoon-feeds you bland food pre-chewed by your pet Jesse and then goes off to chacha with a keyboardist in speedos, and then there's a nice black volunteer lady that comes to do an impression of Billy Idol singing "White Wedding", and all the people at Las Palmas Healthcare Center start dancing like they can't believe what a good time they're having at your party and then someone puts a blanket over you and you fall asleep and dream about Chris and you wet your pants and your personal assistant has to take you back to your room and puts you to bed and on the 6 o'clock news Elton John's stepmother is dead? :)
yawn. could you at least try to be a little bit more creative or funny/entertaining this time of day? thank you.

Body shaming at its finest on display here by Baddiel (who?).

Not surprising how all these scumbag unknowns crawl out of the woodwork to take a ride on Morrissey’s famous coattails. Yawn.

HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th

View attachment 53283

" … Beyond. Beyond. My wildest. Dreams.

forever indebted, MORRISSEY."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hollywood-bowl-october-26th

Regards,
FWD.

I'm happy he and the fans seemed to enjoy themselves. The trouble is this though and it's a fact, the only reason it got near to selling out is due to thousands of tickets being given away or sold for around $20. This is a come down from a couple or years ago when he sold two nights.

I hope his quote is just bluster and deep down he knows its time to mend bridges.

The Moz tshirt story was the most read story on the guardian web site. This shows why they insist on writing so much about him.

Not surprising how all these scumbag unknowns crawl out of the woodwork to take a ride on Morrissey’s famous coattails. Yawn.

Unknown? He has 650k followers on his twitter feed who will all be seeing what a f***ing dick Morrissey has become.

its free to follow on twitter.:lbf:
for example, i follow DramaJ on twitter for a laugh.:lbf:
most on there follow this mediocre cuck for a laugh too:straightface:

who is this twat knob?
totally unknown:lbf:

knock knock
who is it
bidell
bidell?
yes bidell
who if F is bidell?

:lbf:

its free to follow on twitter. you dont have to pay 3oo like you have for a valuable Moz autograph:lbf:

I'm happy he and the fans seemed to enjoy themselves. The trouble is this though and it's a fact, the only reason it got near to selling out is due to thousands of tickets being given away or sold for around $20. This is a come down from a couple or years ago when he sold two nights.

I hope his quote is just bluster and deep down he knows its time to mend bridges.

The Moz tshirt story was the most read story on the guardian web site. This shows why they insist on writing so much about him.

How do you explain the thousands of $300 autographed Moz albums sold then, Skinny?

That twit Baddiel has gone to a lot of effort there not to be clever. I get the feeling that's what he was going for.

this Biddel even admits on his twitter feed, that most of his followers sign up to troll him. being a twat. he openly admits it.
He addresses his trolls, same as Skinny.

How do you explain the thousands of $300 autographed Moz albums sold then, Skinny?

Thousands? Hahaha! What it must be like to be inside if your head? You know that nobody takes you seriously on this site, you windowlicking nutjob. You think that anyone that doesn't lick Moz's ass is Skinny? There is an actual medical term for this, it's called 'paranoid delusions.'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom