Morrissey at LAX leaving Los Angeles (picture and video)

CiI-2y0VAAEJR0N.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/clasos/status/730215200884842496

Damon needs to put him on a diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
An anonymous person posted the links:

@clasos / Twitter
:

El cantante Stephen Morrissey entra al Aeropuerto Internacional de Los A...

CiI-2y0VAAEJR0N.jpg

Video posted by X17onlineVideo / YouTube:

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - Morrissey is in a cheerful mood as he jets out of LAX. The legendary musician and cat lover wears a brown polo shirt, dark blue jeans and holds onto a grey sweater. When asked if he takes it as a complement that comedian Russell Brand named his cat after him, Morrissey nods yes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy's cooking.

Don't get all happy "spotted in Manc" from his luggage he is off to Vegas or San Francisco.

He even gets driven around in a Caddy now. What a true American.

Last edited:
Poor guy, I wouldn't wish fame on my worst enemy. He looks good though, hope everything is alright at home.

What a bunch of cringe worthy, rude, meaningless moronic Aussie journalist idiots. Jesus Christ!

I wonder if this will end up on TMZ which is where I'm sure the Aus guy is from
A bit surprised that he wasn't asked his thoughts on "Steven" or the other movie. The Russel Brand cat thing is a bit old isn't it.

He looks well! Beautiful, bright eyes. He wears that shirt (and that color) very well indeed.

Save your lav ma darleeeeng save yar lurve

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Jet-Set I love it! He looks well and fit. Wherever you are bound, stay strong and safe!

Damon is thinking "this male PA gig really sucks, I should of listened to Jake!" If Damon was his gay lover, he wouldn't be carrying his bags.

Word is that he took a private jet, so he wasn't going far. Maybe meeting with some heavy lawyers to stop the filming of S T E V I E.

I miss his voice, i hope he appears somewhere in concert this summer.

I wonder if this will end up on TMZ which is where I'm sure the Aus guy is from
A bit surprised that he wasn't asked his thoughts on "Steven" or the other movie. The Russel Brand cat thing is a bit old isn't it.

This is exactly it. I would know that guys voice anywhere and that is the Aussie TMZ cameraman. It will be interesting to see if Moz still rates enough to make the final cut of footage that makes the show. Like I had posted before, Thomas Lennon makes it on quite often. I am sure the reason he didn't ask about the movie "Steven" is that outside of us sad bunch I doubt anyone else even knows it is being made other than the actors' families. I stopped watching TMZ for the most part when they started focusing on thug rappers and the Kardashians.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom