Morrissey at Benicassim Festival

Some good photos on NME. Look at Boz proudly stick out his belly!

08720225443morrisseybendn7.jpg

08720222546morrisseybencw2.jpg

08720222728morrisseybenzf6.jpg

Oh i like the writing on their chests:D

The podcast page for Radio 3 has been updated:

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/audios...y-morrisey-fib/227137.shtml?s1=audios&s2=&s3=

"Siouxsie, Richard Hawley y Morrisey en el FIB

14:40Segunda parte del concierto de Siouxsie en el Festival de Benicàssim. Luego escuchamos el recital que ofreció el ex-miembro de Pulp, Richard Hawley. Para finalizar la transmisión, escuchamos el inicio del concierto de Morrisey (20/07/08)"

I can't seem to download or listen to it - can someone who reads spanish check it out?(I supect the link/script that is in the box isn't right)

Some good photos on NME. Look at Boz proudly stick out his belly!

08720225443morrisseybendn7.jpg

08720222546morrisseybencw2.jpg

08720222728morrisseybenzf6.jpg

look t Jesse sucking his stomach in the old queen. :rolleyes:
Moz is lokking hot as usual... :horny:
*sneaks back to that OTHER thread*

liebe what song was it? i got it to play then 30 secs it all slowed down (internet) & then crashed.

Last of the famous...you know.

Countless hours of mind-numbing percussion crap and one song of Morrissey, why thank you, d***heads!

Mikey seriously needs to return. Some tracks are close to being ruined by this other guy.

The podcast page for Radio 3 has been updated:

http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/audios...y-morrisey-fib/227137.shtml?s1=audios&s2=&s3=

"Siouxsie, Richard Hawley y Morrisey en el FIB

14:40Segunda parte del concierto de Siouxsie en el Festival de Benicàssim. Luego escuchamos el recital que ofreció el ex-miembro de Pulp, Richard Hawley. Para finalizar la transmisión, escuchamos el inicio del concierto de Morrisey (20/07/08)"

I can't seem to download or listen to it - can someone who reads spanish check it out?(I supect the link/script that is in the box isn't right)

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=88986

tv broadcast. i know the last mozzer benicassim festival had highlight broadcast, was there any this year? or have they yet to be aired.

oh, well...

can you tell us about the gig yesterday? I saw the glowing review from ElPais :D

I read it too. Good review.

Morrissey, El Deseado
El ex cantante de los Smiths salda una deuda de 23 años con Madrid

He has the same debt with Barcelona. So come here please!! I'll be waiting for you :p

Great concert. A bit short in my opinion, but sadly in festivals it's always like this. And for me a Moz concert would be short even if it lasted 3 hours :D

He was in a good mood and with his usual interaction with the audience, some comments I can remember are "I can speak Mexican, but I can't speak Spanish", typical Moz humour :D “Matador, bang bang”, comment against the bullfighting, very good of him, that's my guy :p And another one was “How can you stay alive in that heat?” The answer is very easy, drinking lots and lots of liquid, mainly beer :D

Good setlist though I missed some more classics. It would have been nice an ending with TIALTNGO for example, instead of the sacred cow How Soon Is Now which I'm a bit tired of it. But anyway, great show and I'm already wishing to see him again :guitar:

it was fun. i drank 2 beers and took a nap on the astrolawn while my friend guarded me. then i peed like 10 times . and then i ate a chocolate banana crepe and went to to the mustang fashion show and made a new gay spanish man friend. then i watched the show from a very unsual vantage point and enjoyed myself immensely. it was really good. i thought steve was amazing.
normally i refrain from commenting on band members but i really miss mike farrell. not only is his body my wonderland but his trumpeting skills really deserve to pay his bills. im in ibiza now. fending off the advances of almost every man in town. its a drag being hot.

love you guys.

For UK tv viewers itv2 is showing one hour of Benicassim 2008 highlights next Friday night 10:15 pm (or 11:15 pm according to some listings, take your pick). Various bands listed in listings but not Moz, so probably won't be much to see, if anything. Still.....

You missed Joe's earlier post.
Just 1 hour highlight, sadly not much of Morrissey. :(

I read it too. Good review.

Morrissey, El Deseado
El ex cantante de los Smiths salda una deuda de 23 años con Madrid

Great concert. A bit short in my opinion, but sadly in festivals it's always like this. And for me a Moz concert would be short even if it lasted 3 hours :D

He was in a good mood and with his usual interaction with the audience, some comments I can remember are "I can speak Mexican, but I can't speak Spanish", typical Moz humour :D “Matador, bang bang”, comment against the bullfighting, very good of him, that's my guy :p And another one was “How can you stay alive in that heat?” The answer is very easy, drinking lots and lots of liquid, mainly beer :D

Good setlist though I missed some more classics. It would have been nice an ending with TIALTNGO for example, instead of the sacred cow How Soon Is Now which I'm a bit tired of it. But anyway, great show and I'm already wishing to see him again :guitar:

HeY Charming girl and Stoner Kebab, thanks for your reviews - I was hoping to go but my work schedule was not compatible :(

Anyway I though the ElPais review was really clever - I just loved it - when I read it I knew it was a special gig - I love the current playlist - it's great really -when the new album comes out I suppose he will play many new songs (naturally) and so 5 or 6 smiths songs in a gig may not happen.

it was fun. i drank 2 beers and took a nap on the astrolawn while my friend guarded me. then i peed like 10 times . and then i ate a chocolate banana crepe and went to to the mustang fashion show and made a new gay spanish man friend. then i watched the show from a very unsual vantage point and enjoyed myself immensely. it was really good. i thought steve was amazing.
normally i refrain from commenting on band members but i really miss mike farrell. not only is his body my wonderland but his trumpeting skills really deserve to pay his bills. im in ibiza now. fending off the advances of almost every man in town. its a drag being hot.

love you guys.

ah,ah,ah - did you see the guys "outfit" yesterday? eh,eh,eh - only in Mozland - have a great time in Ibiza (oh wait* you are Having a great time) :D

cheers

Back
Top Bottom