Morrissey at Benicassim Festival

Moz show is scheduled at 23:30 (22:30 in UK) but it seems that finally won't be broadcast. The guy just said they're coming back at 1:00 with Siouxsie. So no Moz :tears:

I don't know why they said it was going to be broadcast live in their web, what a deception!

Last edited:
All I can hear is someone banging bongos :confused: anyone else?

Trilok Gurtu I think. Amazing tabla (?) playing. Best seen live.;)

I hope they broadcast something of LC and Morrissey. I've sussed how to record it! But I have to at work by 7;15 tomorrow so will not stay up late if it's not on by 10.30. I'm sure someone will be recording though. Don't fret.

I'm struggling to keep track of all of this...and the Moto GP has just started on BBC2 so I'm giving up on Moz for tonight and I'll leave it in the lap of the "listen again" gods, or that someone on moz solo manages to successfully record it :)

Good luck....Valentino Rossi is in the lead :)...Oh no, Casey Stoner has just got him on the straight...no Valentino's back...someone's gonna have an accident :eek:

I'm afraid I am :( He said that, they will come back from Benicassim at 1:00 to broadcast live Siouxsie concert, no Morrissey mention :(

But let's wait half an hour, maybe something is broadcast. This radio is so confusing :confused:

oh, well...

can you tell us about the gig yesterday? I saw the glowing review from ElPais :D

I'm struggling to keep track of all of this...and the Moto GP has just started on BBC2 so I'm giving up on Moz for tonight and I'll leave it in the lap of the "listen again" gods, or that someone on moz solo manages to successfully record it :)

Good luck....Valentino Rossi is in the lead :)...Oh no, Casey Stoner has just got him on the straight...no Valentino's back...someone's gonna have an accident :eek:
Hehe my mom watches that (supports Rossi), she's going insane and screaming at the TV right now :D

That's a pain in the ass, seriously.
I've spent two hours listening to this psycho percussion, in vain? :mad:

if moz dont come on at 22.31 im turning off. end. hope someone else can record any goodies that get played. truly disapointed

omg, omg, now im pissed../
how could they do that then just subject us to more *searches for adequate word* *fails* dustbin lid banging crap....

:mad::tears:

Anyone else see the playlist for tonight? This Charming Man as the encore. How peculiar.

Moto GP has finished now - Rossi won, Stoner kind of fell off - back to Moz....WTF???

On the main page there is a complete set list (could be made up? It features This Charming Man which is rare) has he been and gone and the radio missed it?

Lets hope there is a pod cast posted later...

Moto GP has finished now - Rossi won, Stoner kind of fell off - back to Moz....WTF???

On the main page there is a complete set list (could be made up? It features This Charming Man which is rare) has he been and gone and the radio missed it?

Lets hope there is a pod cast posted later...
My mother is happy and she just swore repeatedly at the TV when Stoner was interviewed :D

I can't express how pissed off I am over all this. I've sat here since 6:45, sat in a shitty PC chair that is falling apart and making my back pain even worse. Sat here and listened to some of the shittest music I've heard in a while. Ate too much because I was bored. :mad::tears:

they sound like they are playing windchimes now, this is BAD very BAD....
:tears:

Anyone know any links to listen to the festival?

I'm sorta dying to know what their chests say.

Matt - "Wanting"
Solomon - "L'Uomo"
Boz - "SATH" (?)
Jesse - "(something) Matador"
Christopher - "?" (someth9ing "ism")

Back
Top Bottom