Morrissey at Benicassim Festival

well thats just great! are they going to play any moz

According to the FIB site Moz plays the main stage at 22:30 Local time (one hour less in the UK)

Right now they are playing Death Cab for Cutie - that were billed at 20:00h at the second stage and Leonard Cohen is playing now in the main stage.

so...:confused:

Once again, I'm confused.

In this case, so am I :(

The original post said that radio 3 was going to broadcast Cohen and Morrissey (20:00-22:30) - now, cohen is playing but they're broadcasting Death cab for cutie from the second stage. Also if the broadcast finishes at 22:30, that's when Moz comes on, so... at this point I'm not sure - I suppose we have to wait and see :(

According to the FIB site Moz plays the main stage at 22:30 Local time (one hour less in the UK)

Right now they are playing Death Cab for Cutie - that were billed at 20:00h at the second stage and Leonard Cohen is playing now in the main stage.

so...:confused:

:confused: 21:30 UK time broadcast then? :guitar:

*groans* so I'll be up half the night and no one's even sure that they're going to broadcast the performance. :doh:

Thanks for the info anyway justme. :)

Your're welcome :)

I understand a bit of spanish and I think the radio guy just said they were going to broadcast for an hour and then they'd resume FIB at 1:00 a.m - if I understood correctly this means no Moz :tears:

10:30 - Radio 3 Mozzer broadcast with the annoying radio dj's talking over the intro to every song ;) via streaming low quality internet...better than nothing int' it :) does anyone if its on tv this year? i read about the hour highlights (being shown at some obscure time ) on ITV, uk tv. probably check next week on youtube for higher quality sound & some footage hopefully

Your're welcome :)

I understand a bit of spanish and I think the radio guy just said they were going to broadcast for an hour and then they'd resume FIB at 1:00 a.m - if I understood correctly this means no Moz :tears:

Noooo! It says this on their website (erm, whatever that means?)
20 de julio (domingo): arranca otra madrugada electrónica en el FIB (00:00-03:00). Escucha el resumen de lo escuchado en Benicàssim (10:00-12:00). Viaja al "Summercase" madrileño (12:00-14:00) y a "La mar de músicas" (14:00-16:00) y vuelve al FIB con "El séptimo vicio" (16:00-17:00).

La cita electrónica de Benicàssim continúa en Radio 3 con el directo de Leonard Cohen y Morrisey (20:00-22:30). Para acabar, actuación del percusionista indio Trilok Gurtu en el "Etnosur" (22:30-01:00), junto al guitarrista Juan Carmona, entre otros

Is anyone is still listening to the broadcast now? If so, is Leonard Cohen that is on (seems a bit uptempo for him...)? If it is, he's just doing his last song.

I really hope we'll get to hear Moz, even if it is just two or three songs :(

Now I'm listening to it properly, I don't think it is Leonard Cohen. Are they still broadcasting from stage 2?

Noooo! It says this on their website (erm, whatever that means?)
20 de julio (domingo): arranca otra madrugada electrónica en el FIB (00:00-03:00). Escucha el resumen de lo escuchado en Benicàssim (10:00-12:00). Viaja al "Summercase" madrileño (12:00-14:00) y a "La mar de músicas" (14:00-16:00) y vuelve al FIB con "El séptimo vicio" (16:00-17:00).

La cita electrónica de Benicàssim continúa en Radio 3 con el directo de Leonard Cohen y Morrisey (20:00-22:30). Para acabar, actuación del percusionista indio Trilok Gurtu en el "Etnosur" (22:30-01:00), junto al guitarrista Juan Carmona, entre otros

Yes, it says a live brodcast of Cohen and Moz - and so far nothing!

Look, I'll keep the radio on and if it comes up I'll post here right away, but I don't think it's going to happen - not a live broadcast anyway... let's hope I'm wrong! :o

Yes, it says a live brodcast of Cohen and Moz - and so far nothing!

Look, I'll keep the radio on and if it comes up I'll post here right away, but I don't think it's going to happen - not a live broadcast anyway... let's hope I'm wrong! :o
I'm gonna do the same, even though the music is terrible :tears:

Back
Top Bottom