Morrissey at Benicassim Festival

So maybe I should go to the mall instead?

I enjoyed hearing Hendrix for an hour so it's not a total loss.

For UK tv viewers itv2 is showing one hour of Benicassim 2008 highlights next Friday night 10:15 pm (or 11:15 pm according to some listings, take your pick). Various bands listed in listings but not Moz, so probably won't be much to see, if anything. Still.....

For UK tv viewers itv2 is showing one hour of Benicassim 2008 highlights next Friday night 10:15 pm (or 11:15 pm according to some listings, take your pick). Various bands listed in listings but not Moz, so probably won't be much to see, if anything. Still.....

Wow, there might be a chance.

Thank you very much for the heads up. :)

There's a podcast of New York Dolls from last night:
http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/audios/20080719/the-new-york-dolls-fib/220076.shtml?s1=audios&s2=&s3=

Not found Morrissey yet...

Was Morrissey featured on the broadcast?
Did anyone record it?
Or can anyone who reads spanish find it in podcast or "listen again" function, better than I can in my non-spaish speaking attempts?

My plans for a trip to Moz in Spain were thwarted by my partner's selfish trip to hospital :(

Thank you very much for the link.
I'm sorry for hearing your partner's ill.
Hope she'll get well soon.

Thank you very much for the link.
I'm sorry for hearing your partner's ill.
Hope she'll get well soon.

Thanks, Kewpie - it's a scheduled gall stone operation, nothing too dramatic, but it means that I'm doing my best Florence Nightingale impression rather than soaking up the Madrid atmosphere :(

Looks like I'm being a bit dense with this one...the radio broadcasts are from the FIB Heinekin thing that Morrissey is doing tonight http://fiberfib.com/es/cartel/fib-heineken-2008/

Not from the FIB Saturday Night Fiber that he did last night http://madrid.fiberfib.com/

Right?

Still, it probably means he will be on tonight - so we can listen live, or download tomorrow.

Then we wait to see if someone taped last night from the audience.

Right? I'm off to take some tablets now...

I'm so confused.

There was a gig yesterday night in Madrid (Saturday night FIBer) - that was not broadcasted.

Today Moz is playing again - and this one is going to be broadcasted

So Tune your radios tonight! :D:guitar:

What time will it start in UK?
I've spent some time trying to set up record facility on my computer. If it works......*prays*

:confused:

According to the internet, Castellon is in the same time zone as Madrid, and according to the international clock widget on my Macbook Madrid is 1 hour ahead of London. The link says it will start at 20:00, which means in 1 1/2 hours. Hopefully all of this is right. :o

wireless 1 hour highlights on TMF channel 21 UK Freeview boxes (tonight 6oclock), it might be the channel 4 show sold to tmf but you never know.
im gonna tune in tonight on the online RADIO3!!!! via the website & hope for the best.

They just played a song by The National recorded at the festival, now they're just talking and I haven't heard Morrissey's name mentioned yet.

I'm listening to the same thing then, its like the fast show! but am hoping for "morrissey! rather than "chris waddle"!

Back
Top Bottom