Morrissey and the Habsburg jaw from inbreeding revealed

Habsburg minger Neil Codling:

eiUuLE9u_400x400-300x300.jpg

0*n8pmbDh4-nLWWgja.jpg

mark Zuckerberg is probably the ugliest guy who has ever lived. the kindest thing nature could do would be to make him sterile.

He doesn’t have the right nose.

He doesn’t have the right nose.
If you study the remaining Habsburg's you will see that a few features connected with the deformities are gone but a few remain so that would explain the nose.

A Habsburg sufferer can have all or just two of the famous features. People forget that even inbred people mix with people who are not inbred so it is like dirty water that with time becomes cleaner.

WB, by the way!

You ok there miss housesitter?

Is Jehne dead?

mark Zuckerberg is probably the ugliest guy who has ever lived. the kindest thing nature could do would be to make him sterile.
And here I was hoping you would say that of me.

Gutted!

If not loved you wanna be the most hated.

If you study the remaining Habsburg's you will see that a few features connected with the deformities are gone but a few remain so that would explain the nose.

A Habsburg sufferer can have all or just two of the famous features. People forget that even inbred people mix with people who are not inbred so it is like dirty water that with time becomes cleaner.

WB, by the way!

You ok there miss housesitter?

Is Jehne dead?

Who?

Rest assured, you certainly are (the most hated)
I wish that was true and I worked so hard to achieve it but there is nothing that suggest it sadly.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better.

She’s not my worst nightmare. I haven’t given her a thought in years.
Hahaha allow me to smile.

I bet you fall asleep every night with her on your mind dreaming of ways to kill her.

Where the hell you've been and how are you these days?

Hahaha allow me to smile.

I bet you fall asleep every night with her on your mind dreaming of ways to kill her.

Where the hell you've been and how are you these days?

I honestly don’t. I always felt sorry for her. Like a bunch of us were here dabbling in our Quixotic online forays back when it was sorta new and she took it all so seriously. I hope she got her shit together. Online Supplicant isn’t a strong resume builder in the real world.

If i was ever aggressive toward her online i was setting her up to be a sports team. It all seemed too mean. So i quit. Masons are mean. I like nice people.

I spent three weeks in Bali and Singapore this Spring. That was f***ing awesome. Who are you and what have you been up to other than pretending to pull the strings?

Last edited:
I honestly don’t. I always felt sorry for her. Like a bunch of us were here dabbling in our Quixotic online forays back when it was sorta new and she took it all so seriously. I hope she got her shit together. Online Supplicant isn’t a strong resume builder in the real world.
Meow you are fancy with words these days miss crystal meth geezer gayser.

Almost like you feel sorry for her it seems and like you say sorry.

So how is the cabin and have you destroyed the ankle on some writer tied to his bed yet?

Meow you are fancy with words these days miss crystal meth geezer gayser.

Almost like you feel sorry for her it seems and like you say sorry.

So how is the cabin and have you destroyed the ankle on some writer tied to his bed yet?

No. I’m really into soft tip darts now. You seem like someone who knows a little something about soft tips.

No. I’m really into soft tip darts now. You seem like someone who knows a little something about soft tips.
Last time I was throwing darts was back in the 90's with balkan war victims who fled to Sweden. I still say hello to one of them in a grocery store.

So I take it you are ok again then cause you did go through some horrible things.

Last time I was throwing darts was back in the 90's with balkan war victims who fled to Sweden. I still say hello to one of them in a grocery store.

So I take it you are ok again then cause you did go through some horrible things.
Not more than usual. I’m fine.

I wish that was true and I worked so hard to achieve it but there is nothing that suggest it sadly.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better.
Nah, you didn't work hard at it at all. Trolling is your only talent and you displayed it here well over the years. So, wear your crown of hate proudly. You deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom