Morrissey and Lou Reed

• Thread starter alcoholic afternoons
  • Start date
Such a great photo. Lou Reed looks like a sagging potato while Morrissey looks handsome as usual, love his ring also! Did Morrissey and Lou Reed sing 'Satellite of Love' at Hop Farm?

Very nice. Looks like Morrissey could be wearing the 'Morrissey' barbershop t-shirt from the latest tour, no?

What a cool photo! :love:

Excellent picture, and to think it was taken only 5 miles away from where I live.. I feel extremely privileged to have had these artists in my home town. It makes me feel very warm inside:)

No but he really looks old....

What's 'too old' exactly? Spoiler alert kids, people get old. Deal with it or frig yourself to someone younger. Failing that, give me your number and i'll be sure to pop around and have a laugh at you in 40 years.

Sorry Raphael, but it's true. Thank God Morrissey didn't die young like so many great people have. And I hope he lasts long enough to look very old. I won't mind.

So what is this 'Barber shop' T-shirt then? All I can see is a white T with some text on it. Does it have an inmage of himself lower down?

What's 'too old' exactly? Spoiler alert kids, people get old. Deal with it or frig yourself to someone younger. Failing that, give me your number and i'll be sure to pop around and have a laugh at you in 40 years.

Sorry Raphael, but it's true. Thank God Morrissey didn't die young like so many great people have. And I hope he lasts long enough to look very old. I won't mind.

I know guys, but I didn't realize he was looking old. I'm really sorry if I seemed to be so rude it was not my purpose. As AA said it's gorgeous that Morrissey and Lou didn't die young or even stopped singing and making great songs & albums.

I know guys, but I didn't realize he was looking old. I'm really sorry if I seemed to be so rude it was not my purpose. As AA said it's gorgeous that Morrissey and Lou didn't die young or even stopped singing and making great songs & albums.

Oh, I know what you meant now. You didn't see him in a long time and you still had that younger image of him in your mind, right?
No, you wasn't rude. It's ok. :)

No need to apologize to anyone, its not nice seeing your heroes grow old but I suspect its even worse for them.

Oh, I know what you meant now. You didn't see him in a long time and you still had that younger image of him in your mind, right?
No, you wasn't rude. It's ok. :)
Exactly that. It's strange to see your heroes getting old. Morrissey and reed are two of my favs alongside Bowie. And I didn't see a Lou's recent pic for years and it was a bit strange to see him like my grandpa.

No need to apologize to anyone, its not nice seeing your heroes grow old but I suspect its even worse for them.
I apologized 'cos I could've been rude in saying that way and you & AA are really nice guys then didn't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom