Morrissey and band from Mando's instagram

39272_melbourne_band.jpg

UPDATE Nov. 11:

An anonymous person posted the link with the same photo:

Morrissey Band Busy At Rehearsals - true-to-you.net
11 November 2016

Photograph taken in Melbourne, Australia, 2016.
From left to right:
Gustavo Manzur, Matthew Ira Walker, Jesse Tobias, a trapped deer, Boz Boorer, Mando Lopez.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the betting Morrissey makes the band drink in his hotel room whilst wearing speedos?

Like Alain and the gang said no to stupid speedos for the Certain People I Know video.
"Dear Alain - it's the speedo-way or the highway, and you made the wrong choice, so get the f*** off my tour bus. You are now an ex-Lad. Goodbye and good luck. Steveo (aka the boss) x"

"Dear Alain - it's the speedo-way or the highway, and you made the wrong choice, so get the f*** off my tour bus. You are now an ex-Lad. Goodbye and good luck. Steveo (aka the boss) x"
I don't know what's wrong with Speedos. Is there something to hide?:eyes:
I am quite a fan.:sunglasses:

Cute pic but this group picture is cuter

Everytime I see that picture I feel that one dreaded sunny day back in 1990 a double-decker bus crashed into Steven and he fell into a coma, and what we have now is just fraud.

I thought the pic funny. Making people pay attention to records with a clever use of sex appeal or maybe it's just them bragging about there hits. Always makes me think of vinis comment about naked wrestling though

I thought the pic funny. Making people pay attention to records with a clever use of sex appeal or maybe it's just them bragging about there hits. Always makes me think of vinis comment about naked wrestling though

I remember at the time this photo appeared all around on the internet Moz had a radio interview with Stuart Maconie and he was asking him very politely, but just a bit giggling, about it.

Moz said he couldn't imagine people would notice anyhow but was glad he did the photo just to create a bit of attention and being very satisfied with the result. Just making some myth.

It was an interview before a life-radio broadcast of his concert at the BBC. It's on utube too but without the very funny introduction of another BBC DJ. Who worked a lot with Stuart Maconie.
Got it on DVD. With the introduction. Very good concert and as I remember a lot of his new songs from Years of Refusal were played life for the first time.
Moz was excellent and in very good chatting mood and his usual self on stage. That is, very funny. ;)

UPDATE Nov. 11:

An anonymous person posted the link with the same photo:

Morrissey Band Busy At Rehearsals - true-to-you.net
11 November 2016

Photograph taken in Melbourne, Australia, 2016.
From left to right:
Gustavo Manzur, Matthew Ira Walker, Jesse Tobias, a trapped deer, Boz Boorer, Mando Lopez.

A trapped dear. :o
Cute Moz!
A trapped dear, he might be joking, but underneath this cute and shy, adorable man is the boss.
He is in control. LOL. :cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom