a Moz Masterpiece.
for some strange reason, 🦜trolls
like to jabber about, without ever listening to it.☔
its on YA. normally, in civilized countries peeps dont
write to have the "Party"change it to another album.:lbf:
who has ever heard of such a thing in the UK? "Comrade,
we demand the song be put on BWD!":crazy:
:hammer:
BWD is a live album you giant imbecile. The only song from YA not to be included on BWD
Cro 👉 final solution please.

thanks

One of several great rockers on the album. I really love the outtro, the sort of thing that makes you want to hit the repeating bottom ( for the CD listener) which takes you back to the raucous intro of You’re gonna need someone on your side. And so the circle is close. Fantastic way to close an album that kicks ass.
9/10

Takes me right back to 1992... and it holds up well for me. Great song and one of his best videos. I really think Tomorrow and then Glamorous Glue should have been the first 2 singles from Your Arsenal. They would have been much better indicators of the quality of the album to come. 9/10.

Last edited:
Takes me right back to 1992... and it holds up well for me. Great song and one of his best videos. I really think Tomorrow and then Glamorous Glue should have been the first 2 singles from Your Arsenal. They would have been much better indicators of the quality of the album to come. 9/10.

interesting theory:unsure:

first single from YA, not BWD:hammer:

Overlooked maybe but a really nice song. "All I ask of you is the one thing you will never do" is something he's written different ways and it feels resigned this time. It's very different than the way he states it in "I Want The One I Can't Have." 8/10

Despite being a big fan of the album, I always struggled with this song. Music never seemed that great and I felt the lyrics were a bit too needy ('tell me that you love me' - yawn!). However, it seems I'm in a minority of one! Loved the B-sides on the 12" single though.

I actually walked round Nice in 2008 with this on my I-Pod nano, pretending to be in the video. Heady times

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom