Morrissey A-Z: "Lenny's Tune"

Haven't you been giving placings for the Dog on a Chain songs for this mysterious poll (that you still refuse to link to!)?
That would make California Son not the most recent. The problem with the poll from what I can gather (i.e. your comments) is that there was only a handful of people voting.
:LOL: Refuse to link to? I have posted a few times that anyone who wished to see the poll could simply go the Steve Hoffman board and search for "Morrissey" and "day". It would be the top thread in the listings. And it is not exactly hard to search for a list featuring the words "Palare", "Satan", "Monster" and "Hurling".

California Son was the most recent album when it was discussed. Then, a few months later, I am Not a Dog on a Chain was discussed when it was released.

:LOL: Refuse to link to? I have posted a few times that anyone who wished to see the poll could simply go the Steve Hoffman board and search for "Morrissey" and "day". It would be the top thread in the listings. And it is not exactly hard to search for a list featuring the words "Palare", "Satan", "Monster" and "Hurling".

California Son was the most recent album when it was discussed. Then, a few months later, I am Not a Dog on a Chain was discussed when it was released.
So, they're all buried in here somewhere? https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/the-smiths-morrissey-song-by-song-discussion-thread.818600/
Thanks for the California Son clarification.

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom