Morrissey A-Z: "Kick the Bride Down the Aisle"

Ryan

Von der Hand, in den Mund
Subscriber
Kack de braide doon tha eisle m8

T

TPB

Not sure if "hard to please" is the right way to put it. More like if you are comparing this song to a 10/10 (say, "Now My Heart is Full") or an 8/10 (say, "You Have Killed Me") or a 6/10 (say "Darling, I Hug a Pillow") or even a 3/10 (say, "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice"), it would be really hard for a rationale person who doesn't live in a padded room to give this song anything but a 1.

That's not objective or subjective .... just a bunch of words. There is no difference between Now My Heart is Full and Kick the Bride, the way there's no difference between N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys.

Harsh Truth

Ever Felt Had?
That's not objective or subjective .... just a bunch of words. There is no difference between Now My Heart is Full and Kick the Bride, the way there's no difference between N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys.
This is just a bunch of words.

A

Anonomous

Our song today is this Morrissey/Tobias composition from the WPINOYB album.

What do we think of this one?
Well, when Morrissey and Russell were to be officially wed up in a church no less, this little diddy of a tune was played at Russell's bridal shower. The bitch flipped a fit, bit Morrissey and the entire affair was called of. The song is yet another episode of the mind of Morrissey.

A

Anonomous

Lastly, if we recall correctly, Morrissey was biden by a dog, or so he said. Actually, it was Russell who rendered the well deserved bite. Morrissey would be both physically and verbally abusive to Russell with a chair and a whip in seedy down trodden east London hotels. Late night S & M street.

A

Anonomous

Yup, just a bunch of wacked out commie fruits leaping around stage with their panty hose on.

marred

Lastly, if we recall correctly, Morrissey was biden by a dog, or so he said. Actually, it was Russell who rendered the well deserved bite. Morrissey would be both physically and verbally abusive to Russell with a chair and a whip in seedy down trodden east London hotels. Late night S & M street.
Morrissey was biden by a dog? How does that work?

Tags
morrissey a-z
Top Bottom