Morrissey A-Z: "Brow of My Beloved"

Thank God we have straight white men to tell us about this or we might go getting complicated ideas about things that they can't keep up with.

They really love to gang up on the weirdo, don't they?

20210207_214509.jpg

I'm snarking at the journalists btw.

They should know all the nuances.

Thank God we have straight white men to tell us about this or we might go getting complicated ideas about things that they can't keep up with.

They really love to gang up on the weirdo, don't they?

View attachment 68423

this reminds me of the time my father came to my birthday party and announced he was jiggy. i am worried for johnnys well being. there is a chasm in his judgement.

Why? Are you for bigotry, sexism and racism? Pick a side!

It's only that simple if you're never subject to bigotry, sexism & racism & none of it really impacts your life.

There are some huge divisions on the left & twitter's pile-ons & cheap slogans have made them worse.

Otto has picked the performative side because none of this matters to him - he just scoops up the easy likes & RTs.

this reminds me of the time my father came to my birthday party and announced he was jiggy. i am worried for johnnys well being. there is a chasm in his judgement.

Ach, it doesn't really matter. He's sticking with the showbiz herd - it doesn't bring long-term kudos or long-term damnation - but you don't get eaten, so there's that.

It's only that simple if you're never subject to bigotry, sexism & racism & none of it really impacts your life.

There are some huge divisions on the left & twitter's pile-ons & cheap slogans have made them worse.

Otto has picked the performative side because none of this matters to him - he just scoops up the easy likes & RTs.

It's very simple. Pick a side.

Yes it is. You think decency is oppressive? You've got some issues.

It's not decent to flatten out complex issues beneath cheap slogans to make yourself look good or to use Twitter to poliarise debates because that's what builds your platform.

It harms the vulnerable, it doesn't help.

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom