Morrissey 7" singles query

Mr. Springheeled

Masked Adventurer
between the UK versions of:

You have killed me
First of the gang
Irish blood
Let me kiss you

-are any one of these considered to be more difficult to come across/less pressed than the others?

thanks
-J

you can find these pretty much anywhere for $4 to $8 depending on the condition.

Yeah Roky is right, none of these are hard to come by, although there is the Let Me Kiss You 7" on brown vinyl which caused much debate some months back. If I remember correctly, the majority believe it to be a bootleg. I was offered one back in November for £135(?), naturally I declined.

Yeah Roky is right, none of these are hard to come by, although there is the Let Me Kiss You 7" on brown vinyl which caused much debate some months back. If I remember correctly, the majority believe it to be a bootleg. I was offered one back in November for £135(?), naturally I declined.

The clear vinyl IBEH 7" is hard to come by. I haven't seen one for sale since I sold the 2 I had about 3 years ago. Has anyone else?

I remember that brown vinyl, that was the only one I have seen or heard of.
Dan, the clear IBEH is a US pressing, I believe he was asking about UK pressings.

Back
Top Bottom