Morrissey 5th in GQ Worst Dressed 2018

Kit Harrington crowned worst-dressed man - RTE Ireland

Excerpt:

Game Of Thrones star Kit Harington has been crowned worst-dressed man, topping the list for 2018 in a GQ magazine poll.

Worst-Dressed

1. Kit Harington
2. Paul Merton
3. Shmee150
4. Jacob Rees-Mogg
5. Morrissey
6. PewDiePie
7. Louis Theroux
8. Marshmello
9. Elon Musk
10. Joe Wicks

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see Jacob and Morrissey next to each other :thumb:

Stupid list for people with too much time on their hands. Moz is better dressed 90% of the time than anyone is in their lifetime. Money is a help. I'm not talking about what he wears in the house cos I don't know or care. Yet another waste of the TV licence fee I pay every year to a national broadcaster that is still living in the 70's.

Hilarious. Kit Harrington is FtM. "Let those with eyes that see" ETC.
Morrissey dresses like Liberace after a holiday weekend of booze, meth, crack and coq au vin

Morrissey is mutton dressed as lamb.

He is a slimmer version of Elton John.

His preposterous fetish with 'designer' bling which violates his publicly stated beliefs just shows he is a slave to the destructive, evil ideology of F-F-F-F-Fashion....

He has been exposed as a Crank-Fraud on every level, including the contents of his wardrobe, though I imagine he has a walk-in closet where he spends endless hours locked in choosing his next ridiculous outfit...perhaps it's time for Morrissey to come out of the closet....*smirks*

I wonder if there's anyone who posts on these boards who can confirm whether or not Morrissey would rather 'be a dick than a swallower' ?....*thinking*.....surely there at least one person but, ah yes, I guess it might get legal if there's 'confidentiality agreements' for all those 'best friends on the payroll' over the years. Isn't there anyone out there who hooked up with Morrissey pre-fame.......LOL!

Wonder what Kristeen Young mean when she said that stuff about Morrissey & oral sex onstage? Will anyone ever come forward to say.....has Morrissey trolled enough to be 'outed'?.......after Spaceygate, surely we're getting close...ahem!

What you want, a Bentley? Fur coat? A diamond chain?
All you blacks want all the same things"
Used to only be niggas now everybody playing
Spending everything on Alexander Wang
New Slaves

You see there's leaders and there's followers
But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower

But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower - Kanye West 'New Slaves'
Lovely to see Jacob and Morrissey next to each other :thumb:
Shyness, the last person on this planet Moz wants to be associated with is the Mogg creature. He is a ghastly toff who is guaranteed to support every reactionary cause you can think of.
He is a Trump supporter for starters!

Didnt they also name Colin Kaepernick Citizen of the year........????

Shyness, the last person on this planet Moz wants to be associated with is the Mogg creature. He is a ghastly toff who is guaranteed to support every reactionary cause you can think of.
He is a Trump supporter for starters!
WRONG.

Worst album, worst artwork, worst lyrics, worst viewpoints, worst dressed.

At least he’s consistent.

all I know is Morrissey makes the best case for the Canadian tuxedo of anyone I can think of
eab45ae8922e4165bb7a2f14c5a05950--denim-jacket-outfits-denim-jackets.jpg

Morrissey is mutton dressed as lamb.

He is a slimmer version of Elton John.

His preposterous fetish with 'designer' bling which violates his publicly stated beliefs just shows he is a slave to the destructive, evil ideology of F-F-F-F-Fashion....

He has been exposed as a Crank-Fraud on every level, including the contents of his wardrobe, though I imagine he has a walk-in closet where he spends endless hours locked in choosing his next ridiculous outfit...perhaps it's time for Morrissey to come out of the closet....*smirks*

I wonder if there's anyone who posts on these boards who can confirm whether or not Morrissey would rather 'be a dick than a swallower' ?....*thinking*.....surely there at least one person but, ah yes, I guess it might get legal if there's 'confidentiality agreements' for all those 'best friends on the payroll' over the years. Isn't there anyone out there who hooked up with Morrissey pre-fame.......LOL!

Wonder what Kristeen Young mean when she said that stuff about Morrissey & oral sex onstage? Will anyone ever come forward to say.....has Morrissey trolled enough to be 'outed'?.......after Spaceygate, surely we're getting close...ahem!

What you want, a Bentley? Fur coat? A diamond chain?
All you blacks want all the same things"
Used to only be niggas now everybody playing
Spending everything on Alexander Wang
New Slaves

But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower

But I'd rather be a dick than a swallower - Kanye West 'New Slaves'

He doesn't wear suits or a jacket with jeans very well and those oversized jeans must have something to do with it. He always wear things that do not fit him or suit him at all.

Even the slim jacket for the latest video did not look well at all. Modern slim suits simply make you look like Pee Wee Herman and compared with Moz he had style.

LOL
Pee Wee would have sold the hell out of that dance routine, too.
Pee-wee-herman-1.jpg

I am reminded of Lennon who whilst preaching love and telling us to 'imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can ' had an entire floor of some fancy hotel refrigerated to store Yoko's fur coats.
Can't we just refrigerate Yoko, already? Sure, Kiss Kiss Kiss was alright (especially the Peaches remix) but the rest of it? YEESH.

Gimme a break Morrissey is not the worst dressed at all , he can do more with the way he likes to wear trousers but he’s not the worst , where is ed sheeran or the weekend ?
Also anyone explain me this shit in the photograph both dressed in Gucci worst and best dressed... -guy in pic is somebody named Asaprockystyle —-

Attachments

• BD02F7D8-B781-4262-B1AA-7BA8E7B67800.jpeg
    BD02F7D8-B781-4262-B1AA-7BA8E7B67800.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 0
Moz = Most hypocritically dressed.

Gimme a break Morrissey is not the worst dressed at all , he can do more with the way he likes to wear trousers but he’s not the worst , where is ed sheeran or the weekend ?
Also anyone explain me this shit in the photograph both dressed in Gucci worst and best dressed... -guy in pic is somebody named Asaprockystyle —-
Gucci, and any other designer brands are not immune to making tacky clothing though. Some of it is wretched, and surely designed as almost a joke of sorts. "Ooooh! It's so... Bold!"

Strange you would quote Kanye. Don't you think he's an asshole too?

Strange you would find that relevant. Do two assholes cancel each-other out? This bears a striking resemblance to the logic of the Trumpian base.

...but what about HER emails?

He doesn't wear suits or a jacket with jeans very well and those oversized jeans must have something to do with it. He always wear things that do not fit him or suit him at all.

Even the slim jacket for the latest video did not look well at all. Modern slim suits simply make you look like Pee Wee Herman and compared with Moz he had style.

LOL

Apparently he has Barrett's oesophagus. One of the many things they advise with this condition, is to wear loose fitting clothes around the waste so you do not push acid up from the stomach into the oesophagus, which tight jeans etc can do. Could be related to that?

Apparently he has Barrett's oesophagus. One of the many things they advise with this condition, is to wear loose fitting clothes around the waste so you do not push acid up from the stomach into the oesophagus, which tight jeans etc can do. Could be related to that?
I have a lovely Versace smoking jacket made from Barrett's oesophagus.

What’s wrong with the way Louis Theroux dresses? He’s the epitome of nerd cool. Unless he’s started dressing like millennial Morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom