Morrissey 2019-05-02 New York

If only all gigs got this level of attention by people recording.
Kudos to @docinwestchester
Great evening - well captured.
Regards,
FWD.

My pleasure dudes. I can't believe how good this sounds. Blu-ray should be on Dime by the morning (NYC time, of course).

A non-Dime link, please! Thank you very much in advance!
It's 7am here, I will make a 320 MP3 set if @docinwestchester is agreeable and post tonight.
Occasionally, when the stars align, I try to sleep - so apologies for lack of quick response time.
Regards,
FWD.

My pleasure dudes. I can't believe how good this sounds. Blu-ray should be on Dime by the morning (NYC time, of course).

Thank you very much for sharing. The DIME mod won't let me download the torrent because, you know, mom's basement's gots roolz. Looking forward to someone posting the mp3s here. The video is great.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I was watching the youtube clips earlier today and they were wonderful!

Only problem is ... where is the actual torrent file located on the dime page? I haven't used dime in forever and maybe I'm just being blind but I can't spot it :paranoid:

Thanks so much! I was watching the youtube clips earlier today and they were wonderful!

Only problem is ... where is the actual torrent file located on the dime page? I haven't used dime in forever and maybe I'm just being blind but I can't spot it :paranoid:
20190505_185837.jpg

Click where arrowed and it will save the torrent - click on it when downloaded and it should launch your torrent client.
Regards,
FWD.

That's what I assumed, but it's unclickable ... maybe because I haven't logged into dime in 73 years or so its revoked privileges like some other torrent sites do I'm wondering

That's what I assumed, but it's unclickable ... maybe because I haven't logged into dime in 73 years or so its revoked privileges like some other torrent sites do I'm wondering

I have the same problem. It's ridiculous. You literally have to write to the admin and beg to be able to download torrents. It's f***ing asinine...these online losers will never get over being picked last for dodgeball in gym class 30 years ago.

I think if your count is under .25 they restrict use until you share or seed.
I will post the FLAC for you and Mr. J. this evening if it helps - via wetransfer.com.
320 for those who don't like huge files too.
Regards,
FWD.

The blu-ray version - a mammoth (literally) sized recording by The Doc is available too.

I think if your count is under .25 they restrict use until you share or seed.
I will post the FLAC for you and Mr. J. this evening if it helps - via wetransfer.com.
320 for those who don't like huge files too.
Regards,
FWD.

The blu-ray version - a mammoth (literally) sized recording by The Doc is available too.

Thanks very much too, I'll just sit tight then!

Back
Top Bottom