Morrissey Central "Morrissey’s International And Diverse Appeal" (May 19, 2021)

"Diverse appeal"

f***ing hell.

They've literally just said even black folk still like Morrissey.

What a disgrace
the only disgrace on here is you,it must stick in yer craw that black people like M.
morrisseys audience is as diverse as a dulux paint chart.

Last edited:
Morrissey is a f***ing idiot. “Here are some people of colour who like me. How can I be a racist?” While historically spouting off racist shit. Please.
Just like saying,” I’m not racist, my friend is black.” He is a loser.
did you and your shut up morrissey bag go all the way to manchester and stand in front of the salford lads club just to get that photo.and you call M a loser,you should have an L tattooed on your forehead.

This, and A$AP Rocky is way too much wokeness and diversity for one week. What the hell is Reelfountain going to do? I wonder if her Ilsa , She Wolf of the SS uniform is at the dry cleaners this week?
Reelfountain secretly adores black folk.

I can understand why M does this, though I wish with all my heart and will that he wouldn't.
It just looks so naff and needy .
Intelligent people know M wouldn't have lasted so long if he wasn't an international act with fans of different ethnic groups.
Anyone who has ever spent time in America will know he has black and asian fans, as well as white and Mexican .

In the UK , when the racist stuff started getting too much, in the 90s, M toured with black singer David McAlmont.
Around 2016 the racist stuff started boiling over again and along came"Cancel Morrissey" hashtags. So, he did a record with Gloria Jones and now A$AP Rocky- to think Morrissey turned down Prince and yet he teams up with this guy . So many great records could have been made if M was "with it"

The trouble is , no matter how its spun or how good the record is, anyone who has been a fan of M's knows the only reason he is doing this , is to steal back some cred, I hope it works.

To me he is now in danger of killing the one thing that was still credible about him, his artistic vision ..His " I am an island " type stance.
You knock him, you could block him, you could be hateful with hashstags but he would steal away, Unchanging in his vision.unmovable form his position.Alas, now even that seems to have gone.
He is on record for hating hip hop, when most of us were listening to KRS One , Public Enemy , Eric B and Rakim and so on
At times thinking. "Imagine Morrisseys vocal had some hard beats behind " M would dash such ideas, being vocal about his hatred of all things Hip Hop. The closet he ever got every before this was saying Public Enemy were powerful.
Yet now he is doing this. Making a Hip Hop record to try a boost his public image.

Shocking
Did you drink a bottle of tequila halfway through your post?

did you and your shut up morrissey bag go all the way to manchester and stand in front of the salford lads club just to get that photo.and you call M a loser,you should have an L tattooed on your forehead.
Thanks for your response. And oh ya, f*** you.

Unless Moz single handedly cures cancer he will get slagged whatever he does. Some of us are just grateful that he hasn't decided to retire to a ski resort, which he would well be within his rights to do, after the shite continually thrown his way.
I dunno. Emma Thompson cured cancer in I Am Legend* and caused a zombie apocalypse.

*the book by Richard Matheson is ace. The Will Smith film is shit. The Charlton Heston film is ok.

Morrissey is a f***ing idiot. “Here are some people of colour who like me. How can I be a racist?” While historically spouting off racist shit. Please.
Just like saying,” I’m not racist, my friend is black.” He is a loser.
You buy a ‘Shut up, Morrissey’ tote bag. You go to Manchester and stand in front of the SLC and have your picture taken wearing the bag. You join a Morrissey fan forum using the handle Morrissey_Sucks and post incessantly about your dislike for Morrissey. Yet Morrissey is the idiot and the loser? Your lack of self awareness is in a league all of its own.

You buy a ‘Shut up, Morrissey’ tote bag. You go to Manchester and stand in front of the SLC and have your picture taken wearing the bag. You join a Morrissey fan forum using the handle Morrissey_Sucks and post incessantly about your dislike for Morrissey. Yet Morrissey is the idiot and the loser? Your lack of self awareness is in league all of its own.
Yes. I bought the bag, went to MAN and took a photo. Really? You think that, little man?

Idiot. And regardless of what I do or say, it does not take away from the fact that Morrissey is now a loser.

Yes. I bought the bag, went to MAN and took a photo. Really? You think that, little man?

Idiot. And regardless of what I do or say, it does not take away from the fact that Morrissey is now a loser.
I would feel bad for you and your urgent lack of self awareness if you didn’t come across as such a bad person.

How the hell can you make out what that blurry mess on the plate is?
i sent the video to the forensics lab and is indeed tender cuts of beef flavored with ginger, chili paste, black vinegar, rice vinegar, sugar, and topped with scallions and sesame seeds.

And like I said, it certainly wasn’t mine. I guess you didn’t get it.
this could go on all night,tell you what i will do,i will say you are the winner.hows that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom