More sexist bullshit

I don't think it's sexist. Most men like videogames and women, I actually thought it was funny.

Is it bollocks! So,are you saying women can't /shouldn't stand up for mens' rights?

Equality for ALL !

That is not what she was saying. The massage was- if it says something to you about your life than do something about it! The world is full with wrongs. Fortunately only a fraction of it makes me *really* upset. And than I do something about it.

btw what do you do promote equality for all? I know I do what I can both as a woman and as a feminist.

What about Scarlet and her strap on plans that she has for Morrissey?

its for YOU as a man to get upset about men being made fun of in adverts.

Yet in the thread about false rape claims you vehemently stated that men NEEDED to get involved to help women and care about women's causes, yet you are completely unwilling (as are the majority of feminists in general) to give a shit about male issues.

"Equality" my ass.

Also, men havn't been treated as second class citizens for, uh, centuries.

You obviously have no experience with the divorce or family court systems.

Men mainly think about one thing and these magazines tap into that. Why else would they be so popular?

Men mainly think about one thing and these magazines tap into that. Why else would they be so popular?

you think it's only men? have you seen the covers of those womens magazines? it's all sex sex sex sex sex. it's both. please don't single men out.

you think it's only men? have you seen the covers of those womens magazines? it's all sex sex sex sex sex. it's both. please don't single men out.

I'm not, but in general men think about sex more than women do.

perhaps, but cosmo magazine would lead me to believe otherwise. that magazine is one of the most wretched things in print. :gun:

I'm not, but in general men think about sex more than women do.

It's about even. You can look up sexual studies and men think it about it more often, but women think about it longer when they do think about, so it evens out, basically.

Both sexes are incredibly sexual and basically want the same thing. We both think along the same lines, we just have different ways of getting from point A to point B.

Let's not pretend girls are innocent and sugar and spice and men are sexual deviants. We all basically want a stiff f***, let's just admit it.

I hate those magazines, derrogatory bollocks! And what makes it worse is they're on the same shelves as the music magazines!:mad: Also, they don't even appeal to me.

She always has.

That is utter bullshit; I have two older brothers, a zillion male friends and one very happy boyfriend. I care a lot about men, I get on with men very well, and am into lots of traditionally 'male' things.
I also care about women's rights. I'm not going to apologise for that, and I'm not going to back down because a few short sighted men (and women) want me too, and are using the tired old humourless, man-hating arguments to try shut me up. Zzzzzzz.
Let's face it, it's just have a go at me week and it's got nothing to do with the subject of this thread. You just smell blood and are coming in for a kicking. Well kick away. I'm not fussed. I'll still post 'my feminist bullshit' because the odd person with a brain is actually interested in it. Cheers.

That is utter bullshit; I have two older brothers, a zillion male friends and one very happy boyfriend. I care a lot about men, I get on with men very well, and am into lots of traditionally 'male' things.

The old "some of my best friends are..." argument.

Perhaps,the problem then is with the way you communicate your ideas which gets peoples' backs up.

Tags
back to the kitchen blogger admires own blog feminism i hate women iron my shirt and shut it lads mags lowest common denominator naked women? sexism! omg weemonz reading miscomprehension sexism she got a big outie weemonz riiightz women can't ski yawn
Back
Top Bottom