More Morrissey hate

I don't know if I should be amused or scared...
It is fictional but there people who really think that way and can't make a difference between imaginative and real. That's the scary part.

Because they get so much out of William and Is it really so strange, they should try Reel around the fountain. Now that's something! :lbf:

Am I the only one really disgusted by this bigotry?

here

I'd love to give them a piece of my mind but I'm afraid that might fuel their homophobic ways.

ahh i'm in the library and i just scared everyone by laughing very loudly at the first post in that thread...
so I never knew that EDILS is about papist priests raping children, LOLOLOLOOOLOLLOL.
(and i thought I had an empty life, tsk)

Frankly you are right, dont give them the fuel, in fact we shouldnt even be giving then the extra website hits.

*turns page off in disgust*

Last edited:
The comments on is it really so strange...

I never thought about it this way but but

I left the north I travelled south.. I got confused etc....

It can be a gay song

I am a bisexual male and I can openly say I am not afraid of it because of morrissey im sorry u do not hold the same views as me. U are a disgrace to all morrissey fans. u are a piece of garbage.

Well, at least he knows spelling and punctuation. Also, he has a sense of humour.

The fact that some people don't realise that the post in question was (very heavy handed) satire is quite sad. Can people who are so dull and humourless as to not detect such obvious satire really appreciate the humour and wit in Morrissey's lyrics? Or is it just that any word said against Morrissey - even in jest, where the real target of the criticism is religious fundamentalists - is completely unacceptable?

That is so funny. I have never seen that before. It made me laugh hard... oops, I forgot laugh hard actually means telling a joke while fluffing someone... Haha

Back
Top Bottom