MODERATOR HIJACKS POSTS !!! moderator please don't change title to lower case thank you

It's that unfunny tit Judge Judy / Dr Phil / advice animals / Truth / Ted Koppel / whatever it feels like. Have you noticed that for every anonymous troll f***ing off there is a new one coming?

Last edited:
It's that unfunny tit Judge Judy / Dr Phil / advice animals / Truth / Ted Koppel / whatever it feels like. Have you noticed that for every anonymous troll f***ing off there is a new one coming?

:thumb:

like the Bobbit worm these trolls are, popping up where no one wants them, but where else would it go? the sad sad thing. :( :lbf:

Maybe they are the same.
Well, at least the majority! :rolleyes:

Most of them are famous show business celebrities so they might all hang out together and share a wifi.

patience my little troll foe, patience. No rush, you're not as important as you would like to believe you are. Sorry to burst your bubble. :tiphat:

Ironic that you tell me I'm "not important" when you think some moderator action you perceive as a slight demands a grand jury investigation. With all that projecting you should just get a job at the cinema.

Back
Top Bottom