MODERATOR HIJACKS POSTS !!! moderator please don't change title to lower case thank you

^^^^^^^
ZUMBIDO!

:bee:

How is this in any way acceptable?

yes, Was wondering myself, not really sure what their intention was... (though doesn't look good). None the less.. things like that are acceptable here it seems, yet when some harmless posts are seen as 'off-topic' by the moderator (for no other users complained of the posts by using the rating system) then swift action is taken without any warning to the posters. Their posts are then moved to an unwanted thread a thread forced upon one of the posters then the moderator gives the thread the title of 'thread hijack' (I renamed it after).

ridiculous really, shows where their priorities are.

yes, Was wondering myself, not really sure what their intention was... (though doesn't look good). None the less.. things like that are acceptable here it seems, yet when some harmless posts are seen as 'off-topic' by the moderator (for no other users complained of the posts by using the rating system) then swift action is taken without any warning to the posters. Their posts are then moved to an unwanted thread a thread forced upon one of the posters then the moderator gives the thread the title of 'thread hijack' (I renamed it after).

ridiculous really, shows where their priorities are.

If you're racist, homophobic, sexist, boorish, witless, artless, hate Morrissey, etc., you can be off topic. This is the answer.

If you're racist, homophobic, sexist, boorish, witless, artless, hate Morrissey, etc., you can be off topic. This is the answer.

None of this was the case.
So even by these standards it wasn't off-topic.
Are you a moderator? Posting anonymously?
We still don't know the reason.
I'd like to know the reason and can't understand why the moderator doesn't give that reason.
It could have been a mistake.
What's so wrong admitting that?
The longer it takes the more mysterious it gets and when a reason is finally given the question will rise: why did it take you so long?

I'd like to know the reason and can't understand why the moderator doesn't give that reason.
The longer it takes the more mysterious it gets and when a reason is finally given the question will rise: why did it take you so long?

Huh? You been huffin something?

Huh? You been huffin something?

Hope so.
I have to have something. Or should I say "huf"?
Could it be the yoghurt, the wine or the tobacco I'm smoking?
My reply is redundant too, I know. o_O

bit of a mix up. Anonymous,IP Hash: bfb609c93f post # 91 was in reply to my post #90.

Anonymous,IP Hash: bfb609c93f was basically agreeing with me and saying that you can post what ever you like and even be 'off-topic' if you are 'racist, homophobic, sexist, boorish, witless, artless, hate Morrissey' and there won't be any repercussions from the moderators. (or so it seems if one wants to use the most recent examples of post #87 and #95)

Because in my post I was questioning the Anonymous, IP Hash: fb4ed0902c post #87 and I was saying that this is alright and allowed to be posted, but our harmless posts get swiftly judged as 'off-topic' and moved into a new thread without any warning or anyone complaining that our posts were 'off-topic' by using the rating system.

post # 87

4zQK9eI.jpg

Looks like burned toast to me.

Anonymous, Saturday at 6:12 PM Report

IP Hash: fb4ed0902c

and

post #95

Truth said:
4zQK9eI.jpg

Wouldn't have that on my sandwich.

Anonymous, Today at 9:05 PM Report
IP Hash: f49123ecab

12" also pointed it out in his post #89

Anonymous said:

#PrayForSweden

12" on the slack, Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Last edited:
bit of a mix up. Anonymous,IP Hash: bfb609c93f post # 91 was in reply to my post #90.

Anonymous,IP Hash: bfb609c93f was basically agreeing with me and saying that you can post what ever you like and even be 'off-topic' if you are 'racist, homophobic, sexist, boorish, witless, artless, hate Morrissey' and there won't be any repercussions from the moderators. (or so it seems if one wants to use the most recent examples of post #87 and #95)

Because in my post I was questioning the Anonymous, IP Hash: fb4ed0902c post #87 and I was saying that this is alright and allows to be posted, but our harmless posts get swiftly judged as 'off-topic' and moved into a new thread without any warning or anyone complaining that our posts were 'off-topic' by using the rating system.

post # 87

4zQK9eI.jpg

Anonymous, Saturday at 6:12 PM Report

IP Hash: fb4ed0902c

and

post #95

Truth said:
4zQK9eI.jpg

Wouldn't have that on my sandwich.

Anonymous, Today at 9:05 PM Report
IP Hash: f49123ecab

12" also pointed it out in his post #89

Anonymous said:

#PrayForSweden

12" on the slack, Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.
Sorry, I lost track of it all.
As long as you know I support you in this case.
I still don't know why the thread was treated as it was.
And secondly, the subject and the film you posted F for Fake has been now almost buried.
It's a pity cause I am interested in opinions on it.

It reminds me of journalist describing his job.
He said there many times is one journalist digging and the other one above him throwing it back again, covering that what almost started to become visible.
Cheers KS!

The question is never going to arise because no answer will ever be given. If someone does give an answer it will just lead to more questions. Very tiresome that would be don't you agree?

The question is never going to arise because no answer will ever be given. If someone does give an answer it will just lead to more questions. Very tiresome that would be don't you agree?

Yes.

Back
Top Bottom